Home

Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11

This is a discussion on Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11

Giving commissioners the ability to edit coaching philosophies of all teams in online dynasty would be a nice addition.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #18
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaeath
Dual Threat QB's would be great.

Playing against the CPU and the QB's actually scramble around the pocket to try to find a open WR would also be great.

Yes this is a huge area of opportunity to improve upon (In Madden as well).

I think building on the ESPN presentation would be awesome. They made some major improvements and can take it to the next level (weekly highlight show, BCS show, halftime show, signing day cut scenes) in future versions.

Some good suggestions here. I will be playing this puppy till NCAA 2013 at least. They hit the ball hard this year and made a great game.

Mad props to EA on this game.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #19
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

recruit based on need and playstyle. have more penalties especially late hit out of bounds.

you create teams logo needs to be on everything cheerleaders , stands , jumbotron .

different commentary groups. presentation game of the week, rivalry week. for my man O-DOGG dreadlocks. gap assignments, better play calling. fix zone and man coverage. ability to lock recievers or double cover. and mostly everything everyone else have put
Old 10-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #20
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
recruit based on need and playstyle. have more penalties especially late hit out of bounds.

you create teams logo needs to be on everything cheerleaders , stands , jumbotron .

different commentary groups. presentation game of the week, rivalry week. for my man O-DOGG dreadlocks. gap assignments, better play calling. fix zone and man coverage. ability to lock recievers or double cover. and mostly everything everyone else have put
Definitely agree about the late hits out of bounds. I've had QB's and WR's suffer injuries due to running out of bounds and getting rocked by a defender after I'm well out of bounds. Not once have I seen a penalty called.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 9

I would also add that the "Go Go Gadget Arms!" cpu interceptions need to stop. I hate when I'm throwing to someone 30 yards downfield and a line backer standing within 5 yards of the LOS intercepts the pass. To me, that is just inexcusable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #22
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

This might sound silly to some, but I'd like the ability to influence or decide winners of simmed games. Why? I like to get some bowl matchups that are a little more on par with real life, or at least close.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #23
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
This might sound silly to some, but I'd like the ability to influence or decide winners of simmed games. Why? I like to get some bowl matchups that are a little more on par with real life, or at least close.
I would really like this feature too, for both Madden and NCAA.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

(In no particular order)

Most everything deals with dynasty mode:

1) TEAMBUILDER: Ability to edit certain items once the dynasty has started (Stadium, uniforms, etc... between seasons only). This way a 1-2 star team can start realisitically with small stadiums and work their way up as the dynasty continues. Currently you either have to pick a stadium that is much too large for a starter school, or much too small for a 5-6 star (over time).

2) Global uniform edits (if I want everyone on my team to have tight sleeves or long socks I dont want to have to go through every single person to set it).

3) More options in player creation (# of faces, hairstyles, etc... is ridiculously low... no tattoos etc...)

4) More college specific plays (for instance the "rugby punt formation", or the "cube" receiver package (4 wideouts on one side))

5) Improved ability to recruit online (for example: if the website crashes in the middle of a recruit you don't lose all the time remaining, no memory hole that about freezes up your computer if you are on the website for too long, etc...)

6) More injuries + medical redshirts

7) Penalties that actually work correctly (pass interference anyone?)

8) Removal of season showdown, mascot mashup etc... no need to waste development time or space on these items that could be better used on other improvements. I was up 21-0 6:30 into a game yesterday and got -50 sportsmanship for going for in on 4th instead of attempting a 54 yard FG with a 13mph wind in my face... that's utterly stupid

9) Realism on defensive deflections. Every once in a blue moon a D-Lineman will jump and tip a ball.... but when a D Lineman on LB close to the line does it quite often against long throws theres a definite issue that needs correcting

10) Improved commentary. Realisitically they'd just add onto the commentary set they already have, which is fine, but there definitely needs to be more variability, and remove the ********/insulting comments

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »