Home

LG NCAA Football Challenge

This is a discussion on LG NCAA Football Challenge within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5
LG NCAA Football Challenge

Once again I have to vent. I see on Facebook and elsewhere where EA & LG are trying to entice you by saying anyone can win the $10,000. But in reality, to win the $10,000 you have to be a student at one of the select schools (I think 12) they go to for these mini tournaments. Then those 12 winners go to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl to compete against each other there for the 10 grand. A couple of years ago they had an online part of the competition where you could play "ladder" matches and then were seeded based on your record and then a tournament was played and the top 4 players also went to Pasadena. That year one of the online participants WON the $10,000. After that they eliminated the online part of the competition.
In order to be fair, they need to bring that back so the competition can be open again to everyone. Install rules to prevent "cheesing" and re-open the online part of the competition. It just isnt fair that only students from 12 universities have the chance to win the prize!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »