Home

Advancing Online Dynasty from a computer?

This is a discussion on Advancing Online Dynasty from a computer? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Advancing Online Dynasty from a computer?

Can it be done and how?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Advancing Online Dynasty from a computer?

unfortunately its not possible.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 11-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is so stupid. The recruiting on the computer is so glitchy the only reason i would go on the website would be to advance the week. So stupid because sometimes I am at work and everybody is done and i dont get off for another 5 hours and i could just advance it on the computer but no i have to make everybody wait
Old 11-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #4
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I just had this problem. My PS3 burned out and I was the commissioner of an Online Dynasty. I thought I could A) advance the dynasty, or B) transfer commissioner responsibilities to someone else from my computer. Come to find out, I can't do either of those things. Fortunately, everyone in the dynasty is on the same forum regularly. So, I had to give them my PSN and EA log in information so they could log on from their machine and transfer the commissioner to someone else. Why are these options not on the Web site?
Old 11-16-2010, 09:23 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

The Xbox is used to simulate all the games and compute all the info -- the GM's Xbox is the foundation of the league. I guess it would be possible to store and compute all the rosters, simulations, cpu recruitment, progression, etc. remotely on EA's computers, but it would also be a lot more resources on their end and probably a lot more buggy seeing how buggy the online dynasty web stuff can already be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

i do not trust the online dynasty on the pc at all!! i only look at it as a reference but take the information with a grain of salt. i have found stats that are totally wrong and conflict with what i see on my ps3. also it is common for me to look at game stats for a team and see their stats plus their opponents stats but their opponents names are replaced with another user team name even though that was not the team that was played. that site is very buggy and although it is cool that u can check some things online, i would not trust any info at all that u see on there so basically that renders the whole online dynasty site useless, or maybe just for show so that u can write your stories or whatever. but for the most part just stick to the console and forget about looking at things on the pc for an online dynasty. i wouldnt even trust the recruiting on there, i would be afraid that it didnt save something correctly or something. definately something ea needs to fix.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Next year they should add auto-advance. Once everyone is done with games/recruiting the week is advanced.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

The website is a great idea but executed VERY poorly. I wish they would have just held onto it for a year before even trying. I lvoe the story builder and having access to rosters and stats while at work (so I can procrastinate from doing work) but its so slow and often not working at all its almost totally useless. I find it hard to beleive that it would be so difficult to make something like this work well, or at least better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »