Home

Infuriating siuation that happened last night (concerning online offseason)

This is a discussion on Infuriating siuation that happened last night (concerning online offseason) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Infuriating siuation that happened last night (concerning online offseason)

So I'm in an online dynasty with 7 other guys... this will be the 7th 'off season' session we've had as a group (and probably about my 20th offseason overall)

Anyways... I pay STRONG attention to my recruiting, my future roster potential etc...

So we get to position switches... everything is as it should be, I make the switches I need to make etc, so that every position is covered etc... everything looks good. We go to 'progression' and I realize something just doesn't look right... move on to 'cut players' and I notice that the system did not accept my position switches, so now I have a couple of craptacular walk ons that will take up roster spots of guys I position switched. Whatever... so I go through the process of making my cuts... everything looks as good as could be expected ecen though I'm peeved the game screwed me...

...commish advances. I get to the preseason and THE GAME DID NOT ACCEPT MY CUTS! It decided, on its own, to cut whoever it felt like (half of my draft class) and all OL, DE, DT, and TE recruits (and my top returning TE as well).

Needless to say this is a very competitive league and now I have a roster that is literally more than half QB WR CB and RB. I have 7 usable OL...

Anyways... just had to blow off some steam, cuz this really frustrated me... this may set my squad back a couple seasons to fix this mess.

Anyone else ever have this kind of situation happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Infuriating siuation that happened last night (concerning online offseason)

I am the commish in our Online Dynasty and I have to go back in 3-4 times to make sure the game has accepted my cuts, position changes, and custom schedules. I will do them all, save them, and even double check....but the next time I log on to the game (before I advance the week) sometimes the game will have only accepted a few, or none, of my player cuts, for example. So aggravating!
Old 12-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Infuriating siuation that happened last night (concerning online offseason)

Man that's crazy if you've logged in and out that many times. I've never had this happen before last night, and I'll find a way to deal with it (luckily I run the air raid offense so having 12 WRs on my team isnt the end of the world)... I just can't even run a legit goal line offense now because I only have THREE combined TEs and FBs.

I'm just really disgusted that the game decided who to cut... one of the other owners in the league had the same thing happen last night as well... so it wasn't just me.

Another MINOR thing they need to address next year is 'WHY can you only make position switches in the offseason'?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »