Home

Rutgers QB dilemma

This is a discussion on Rutgers QB dilemma within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Rutgers QB dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by RutgersRay
In my offline dynasty I use RU myself. I am using Miss. St.'s playbook and running a spread. It seems that is what RU was trying to do this year anyway. I have Sanu as my QB. I am using gameing tailgates rosters (only named, no ratings changes) He is 57 ovr. To me it doesn't matter what his AWR is because i'm the QB. his thp/tha is 75/75. The only problem you will get is the play art will be shaking and the players button icon will be a ? because of the low awa. He is a beast when running. speed and btk are real nice. Two games in and he has 2 rush td and 6/1 td/int. for me.
Ya thats basically exactly what I did while Savage was hurt . Luckily I only played one road game over that stretch so I didnt struggle with the play art that much. But for now Savage is back and Hes going to finish the season as the starter. But I decided Im going to have Sanu go through Training Results as a QB so I can utilize him more.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #10
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm definitely thinking Sanu too. Having a more mobile quarterback always seems to keep things interesting when that defensive lineman uses the swim move for the seventh consecutive time in a row with success every time.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I use Rutgers all the time and have been lucky to not lose Savage for to many games. When he was out I used Shimko and he was almost as good as Savage. Using Sanu is a good idea because Rutgers has good depth at WR I dont use him like that because I dont run a lot with my QB's I like keeping them in the pocket.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was just looking into something regarding DC Jefferson. He is virtually the same as Cam Newton is in the game. Newton: 6-6 247, 80 spd,72 agi,96 acc, 87 thp, 83 tha, 75 btk, 74 elu. DC: 84 spd,78 agi, 94 acc, 85 thp, 82 tha, 70 btk. I converted him to QB before starting a dynasty he is 82 ovr Cam 84 ovr.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RutgersRay
I was just looking into something regarding DC Jefferson. He is virtually the same as Cam Newton is in the game. Newton: 6-6 247, 80 spd,72 agi,96 acc, 87 thp, 83 tha, 75 btk, 74 elu. DC: 84 spd,78 agi, 94 acc, 85 thp, 82 tha, 70 btk. I converted him to QB before starting a dynasty he is 82 ovr Cam 84 ovr.

Yeah. If you update the rosters theyre obviously not the same but when my QB goes down I want DC Jefferson in there, because he is superior to Shimko rushing and superior to Sanu throwing I think. He's really not bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »