Home

Celebrations in NCAA?

This is a discussion on Celebrations in NCAA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Celebrations in NCAA?

How do you do celebrations in this game!?
I know there's the mascot celebration I know that but I was just wondering how you do other celebrations?
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 06:46 AM   #2
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Celebrations in NCAA?

After the TD just hit Triangle or Circle. I think thats Y and B on Xbox but I'm not sure. Triangle does either your team specific Celebration (eg. Texas Hookem Horn Sign) or just a normal celebration. Circle will mock your opponents team celebration or if they don't have one it'll do an excited celebration.
You can also do a teammate celebration (chest bump, high five etc) by just running into a teammate in the endzone after the TD.
You can also taunt/high step with those two buttons before you get to the endzone if there's nobody within 10 yards of you.
The most elaborate celebrations are with the mascot though and it seems a lot of celebrations from back in the PS2 days are still missing.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 12-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

I think the lack of celebrations is lame. I've never been able to high step, the only think I've ever seen when running in with opponets far away is raising the number one with one hand or the ball.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
After the TD just hit Triangle or Circle. I think thats Y and B on Xbox but I'm not sure. Triangle does either your team specific Celebration (eg. Texas Hookem Horn Sign) or just a normal celebration. Circle will mock your opponents team celebration or if they don't have one it'll do an excited celebration.
You can also do a teammate celebration (chest bump, high five etc) by just running into a teammate in the endzone after the TD.
You can also taunt/high step with those two buttons before you get to the endzone if there's nobody within 10 yards of you.
The most elaborate celebrations are with the mascot though and it seems a lot of celebrations from back in the PS2 days are still missing.
HOw do you do the mascot? I pres triangle and it just does a default celebration
Old 12-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
HOw do you do the mascot? I pres triangle and it just does a default celebration
Run towards your mascot and it automatically triggers a celebration...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

We need real time presentaion or way more cutscences. I never see in CFB where players run to a certain teammate to get a celebration, unless you got team celebrations(Texas,Florida,Miami). It would add more excitement to the game. celebrations and atmosphere is what makes CFB great.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #7
Rookie

Double C's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
I've been playing this game for months and I've never thought about pressing circle.
I'll try it next time.

My screenshot albums
Just Win on Madden Baby
Old 12-30-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Sam99
I think the lack of celebrations is lame.
I think so too. But the penalty they just called irl on K-State for celebrating cost them the game and the guy only did a really quick salute. That ref must have bet on Cuse cuz that was the worst call I've ever seen. Way to ruin a great game and take the outcome out of the players' hands ref . I'm sure it will be the talk of every sports show tomorrow.

Sorry for the rant but that was just awful and I happened to be in this thread when I saw it. So it just seemed fitting to vent here.

Back to video games though I don't understand why there are fewer celebration options now than there were in last-gen. 2k5 had the option to set 4 different (or was it 6) celebrations for each player! The list of possible celebrations was also pretty long. Why can't we at least get the option to set celebrations for or a team or even just a user-profile on this-gen?

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »