Home

Road to glory

This is a discussion on Road to glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Rookie

Kurt l o l's Arena

OVR: 1
Road to glory

Do you guys go to a team that will start you or go to a top team that will put you as like 7th string receiver (Even tho you had like 600 yards a game in HS?).

Also does anyone know any roster updates for 2010 with 2011 rosters?(PS3)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Road to glory

I went to my favorite school but regreted it after two years cause the o-line was horrible and they passed way to much.

Next dynasty I went to Ohio State and won my first Heisman as a Sophmore.

There are a few Roster Updates if you just go online and go to downloads. You'll see 2010 and 11.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt l o l
Do you guys go to a team that will start you or go to a top team that will put you as like 7th string receiver (Even tho you had like 600 yards a game in HS?).

Also does anyone know any roster updates for 2010 with 2011 rosters?(PS3)
If you go to a school when you are the starter your overall will never improve...I always go to a school where im 4th string or worse!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 01-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

^^^
I agreed. there is no progression at all. I only go to schools with 86+ ovr players. they really need to bring back drills
Old 01-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #5
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7

I just started a new Road to Glory and went to FSU as a 3rd stringer. During practice, I kept getting +1 in all my ratings and by the time I made it as a starter my speed and accelaration had jumped and so did my arm strength.

Maybe practice is the "drills"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

No. You only get points so your overall can go up to become the starter! Once your the starter you get nothing, and practice is useless.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 01-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

I went to TCU as a super speedy HB, came in as a second stringer. Didn't take long to become the starter. Thing is I don't get the ball a lot because they pass more times than they run.

I still put up big stats but I don't get as many carries as I'd like. I should have chosen a team that runs more.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

^^
i made mistakes like that. I had to become a dual back. I had to catch passes to get touches. I was a power back at Kentucky and a speed back at Fresno State, I average 7-17 carries a game mostly 7-13 carries. I only got 20+ carries once. It is hard to get alot of touches, pass attempts, tackles with only 5 min quarters. Next year they need to allow the abilty change quater lengths

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »