Home

Players coming back in 12

This is a discussion on Players coming back in 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #41
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Players coming back in 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Quizz Rodgers is surprisingly entering the 2011 Draft. Thought for sure with his brother getting his medical redshirt, he'd come back. He won't wow scouts with his physical tools, but the kid can play football.

Also, Case Keenum has applied for a sixth year of eligibility, but IMO I do not think he will get it.
Thats a very stupid decision by quizz, i hope hisbrother convinces him to stay. His brother is coming back, why wont he? Also i sure hope Case doesn get another year. I hate that guy.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #42
Pro

pirates946's Arena

I have also fro some reason forgot about alshon jeffery and marcus lattimore, they should both be beast in the game next year. Michael Dyer and Onterio McCalebb should form a scary backfield next year in the game as well. Ryan williams and for some reason darren evans going to the draft hurts though. Robert Griffin will also be very very good. Denard Robinson should be crazy

Taylor Potts Gang or Die

Last edited by pirates946; 01-10-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #43
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

Newton will be in the draft for sure. Why would he want to pass up making a few million legitimately instead of sneaking a grand here or there from boosters all the time. and anyone who thinks he "bought" that laptop is out of their mind. he stole that thing plain and simple, why would someone toss it out the window if he bought it and would have had no knowledge that it was stolen? I just hope he dont end up in TN, our experiment with overhyped running qb's should be over.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #44
Pro

pirates946's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
Newton will be in the draft for sure. Why would he want to pass up making a few million legitimately instead of sneaking a grand here or there from boosters all the time. and anyone who thinks he "bought" that laptop is out of their mind. he stole that thing plain and simple, why would someone toss it out the window if he bought it and would have had no knowledge that it was stolen? I just hope he dont end up in TN, our experiment with overhyped running qb's should be over.
Yeah, in a few places i saw tennessee taking Cam for some reason but im pretty sure that wont actually happen. If Jeff Fisher never liked VY why would he like Cam Newton?

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 01-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #45
Pro

pirates946's Arena

Excellent news today, now justin blackmon and brandon weeden are returning plus michael floyd. Ncaa is now in a predicament, i think, floyd was a 97 last year coming off of a sub par, injury filled season, now floyd did well this year a lot better than last year and now what? a 99? hes not a 99. Justin Blackmon dominated this year and might have the same rating or less than michael floyd, whats up with that?

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 9

id like to see more of a difference between qb's on default as far as release, velocity, and accuracy to make a guy like luck truly standout. as of last year for many years there hasnt been much difference between qb's. almost all qb's are capable of making every throw which isnt realistic.

as far as wr's im resigned to the fact blackmon will be the no.1 wr, but i think it should be really close between him and jeffery, obviously im saying jeffery should be no.2 and i could care less after that.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #47
Pro

pirates946's Arena

Im very excited for alshon jeffery as well. south carolina should have a pretty good team in the game next year especially with marcus lattimore and jeffery. For some reason i feeling nick fairley might come back and maybe cam newton. Jared Crick is going to be good in the game next year since he is coming back

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 01-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #48
Rookie

drake_33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
Yeah, in a few places i saw tennessee taking Cam for some reason but im pretty sure that wont actually happen. If Jeff Fisher never liked VY why would he like Cam Newton?
One of the main reasons he didn't like VY is because VY is an immature brat that fakes injuries when he's booed. I just really don't think they will take the risk by drafting Cam.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »