Home

NCAA Big Hits Montage

This is a discussion on NCAA Big Hits Montage within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Thumbs up NCAA Big Hits Montage

YES! I am finally done!! EDIT: Finished V 3.0 (see link @ bottom)

I used to play NCAA 2008 so much when it was new, and up until NCAA 2009 was released. I have never had a capture card, so I recorded all of my favorite plays and clip with my digital camera. I began making some NCAA 2008 videos and uploading them to youtube. I had even created a video 'My Ultimate NCAA Highlighs' which was very long and I took pride in having, in my opinion, the best compilation video of NCAA 2008.My computer crashed later, and I thought the files were lost. Well, about a month ago an idea popped into my head... I could download my old videos from youtube, and have the clips back! Back then I was average at editing movies, and none of the clips are timed to the music it all, which sucks. This time however, I have timed each and every clip and added a faster, more exciting song IMO. Obviously, the clips aren't of spectacular quality, but you will still enjoy it (I hope!)

This video only showcases big hits, but I will be adding another song and have all of my offensive plays, with interceptions and kick returns mixed in, at some point in the near future.

Well, what do you guys think?

NCAA Big Hits Montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8esRTkQRUvQ

EDIT: FINALLY FINISHED VOLUME 2.0

The 1st part showcases the defensive plays (big hits). The 2nd part includes the offensive plays. And yes some are repeated and mixed in, but my goal was to combine them all. The 3rd part will include some special team plays, trick plays, and some more defensive plays. Hope you enjoy it! This took a VERY long time to make!
THE ALMIGHTY NCAA MONTAGE V2.0:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRM_aXsebE

EDIT: FINALLY FINISHED VOLUME 3.0

This ones a little slower paced, and features some crazy plays. It also has a bunch of different clips than the others. It is most likely that the 4th version will be the last, as I am running out of clips. I hope you guys enjoy volume 3.0 !!!

THE ALMIGHTY NCAA MONTAGE V3.0:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48Qy8SY9q4

Last edited by BleedingGreen710; 02-04-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Big Hits Montage

very nice video, makes me wonder why EA has taken out all of the beautiful, exciting big, violent hits and now most of them they walk up and make out with each other?!? Bring the pain! I want these hits back in NCAA and Madden. Maybe send this video to EA themselves??

Old 01-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Very nice. Which system was that played on?
Old 01-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
very nice video, makes me wonder why EA has taken out all of the beautiful, exciting big, violent hits and now most of them they walk up and make out with each other?!? Bring the pain! I want these hits back in NCAA and Madden. Maybe send this video to EA themselves??
thanks! I don't think I can send it to EA though lol.

It's not like there gonna change anything from some random kids video anyway. I can only dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
Very nice. Which system was that played on?
PS3
Old 01-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Great video brother. Loved the soundtrack to it. Thought of this video which is equally amazing on VT's defense! Dont like the hokies but I LOVE their atmosphere and hype.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Crap...damn video gave me goosebumps all over the stinkin place. Looks like I know where my franchise is gonna be. Time for some hokie ball baby!
Old 01-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #7
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Ya good video. I admit though I like the tackling the way it is now on 11. Past Ncaa's there was a big it every other play... I got sick of watching my WR flip upside down and land on his head every jump ball.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #8
Rookie

AuburnChick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingGreen710
thanks! I don't think I can send it to EA though lol.

It's not like there gonna change anything from some random kids video anyway. I can only dream...

PS3
No worries man, I just showed your video to the EP, and he loved it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »