Home

(Xbox360) need 2more good COMMITED players for my dynasty Plz Read!

This is a discussion on (Xbox360) need 2more good COMMITED players for my dynasty Plz Read! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #17
Rookie

pierre45212's Arena

OVR: 4
Wink Re: (Xbox360) need 2more good COMMITED players for my dynasty Plz Read!

and someone better get texas man in my 2nd update i posted that they are 5-3 but have the best class with ( (8) 5star guys and (5) 4star guys signed. with a lot of (RS) players on the roster coming back next year and it's week 9 year 1 hit me up on my GT-ColddarkendSoul and make sure you read my 2nd update of all the teams open that i posted and the run down of my dynasty and how i run it on page 1
Old 01-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #18
Rookie

pierre45212's Arena

hit me up on my GT-ColddarkendSoul and make sure you read my 2nd update of all the teams open that i posted and the run down of my dynasty and how i run it on page 1. and plz dont reply man if you did not read page 1 and my update and rundown of my dynasty im not trying too be mean at all man but.. i just had 2 guys off of the ea forums tell me they wanted to join and asked me "what year and week is my dynasty in and what type of dynasty do i run when do i adv and what teams are open" LOL! so plz be sure to read page 1 before you reply guys thx.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:58 AM   #19
Rookie

pierre45212's Arena

texas has now been taken by someone not on this forum so now i need someone for NEB in the big12 north and 1 big ten team and be sure to read my 1st post for all the up to date info read the 2nd update also
Old 01-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #20
Rookie

Schisms's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: (Xbox360) need 2more good COMMITED players for my dynasty Plz Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre45212
texas has now been taken by someone not on this forum so now i need someone for NEB in the big12 north and 1 big ten team and be sure to read my 1st post for all the up to date info read the 2nd update also
Wisconson still available?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:13 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

No offense but how can you play NCAA on 5 min qrt ? Does not seem like enough time to even have two drives one quarter .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2011, 01:09 AM   #22
Rookie

pierre45212's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan4life85
No offense but how can you play NCAA on 5 min qrt ? Does not seem like enough time to even have two drives one quarter .
5min qtr is good man for you to put up a lot of points and win i have never been in a dynasty where the mins are past 6min qtrs so 5min is good i dont do 7min or 6min qtrs because me and everyone in my dynasty would put up 45-70 pts on the cpu i put up 73 on penn.state in someones heisman dynasty he had it on 6mins and if you play in a spread playbook like i do i use florida playbook since ncaa 09 and i use the same'ole money plays vs cpu and they cant stop it and you just do money plays vs the cpu all game you will have time too do a lot of things.. 5min is more then 2 drives lol. and also on 5min qtrs it takes me 30mins to 35mins to get done with a cpu game it's longer on 6mins plus i have other things to do and i work..
Old 01-31-2011, 09:56 PM   #23
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre45212
and i use the same'ole money plays vs cpu and they cant stop it and you just do money plays vs the cpu all game you will have time too do a lot of things..
Wow that sounds like a really fun dynasty lol. No thanks.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #24
Rookie

pierre45212's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
Wow that sounds like a really fun dynasty lol. No thanks.
he was asking me about 5mins not being long i dont have i dynasty where guys never lose to the cpu i had 3 guys lose too the cpu this year besides user games when i put money plays thats what i do vs the cpu hell i have bama and beat lsu by 2 last night the cpu at the end of the day is not going to play fair vs you they will cheat. hell even in another dynasty i am in i have mich and win my cpu by 4 on a 4th and goal play. when i say money plays i am talking about the plays that the cpu cant always stop i use florida playbook and have been since 2009 i use the same 8-12 plays vs cpu and vs users i use 14-20 plays no more no less and they arent guys that play chesse in my dynasty at all hell if i didnt say anything about money plays vs the cpu you would not know i do them if you looked at the BOX Score.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »