Home

Just lost a Pipeline state midseason!?!?

This is a discussion on Just lost a Pipeline state midseason!?!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #17
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Just lost a Pipeline state midseason!?!?

wow...though considering play-action was running qb's off the field i must say i am not really surprised
Old 02-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
So does it also mess up your Nevada pipeline or does it mess up your Utah pipeline (if applicable)? I've only seen this from people using Utah/Utah State/BYU so maybe it's even more widespread than previously thought. This needs a fix!
Amen to that! This is SUCH a big problem IMO... It really ticks me off that the dev team would ignore it.

#GoPackGo
Old 06-16-2011, 06:07 AM   #19
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm bumping this thread to say that I've lost two pipeline states midseason. I'm Florida State currently and I have pipelines in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, and Georgia. In week 2 of our dynasty I've lost Mississippi and Michigan. And in case anyone is wondering, I have 5 players from Michigan and 4 from Mississippi so they are legit pipelines, they just went away for some reason. If I can lose two states I would want it to be those, but it's still aggravating nonetheless. So this isn't just related to Utah and the confusion of Texas and Tennessee.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:41 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 8

Yeah, we will have to see if this was corrected in this year's version. Good call to bump this thread.

I've never had any major issues with pipeline states, but I usually play with Kentucky or MTSU...so TN has to almost be one of mine by default.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »