Home

Dynasty Players Disappearing

This is a discussion on Dynasty Players Disappearing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #17
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Dynasty Players Disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufer2

My starting RB's (in both my online and offline dynasty) have not come back out of the locker room to start the second half (three-straight games). So how can his fatigue rating have any effect? He should be 100% starting the second half.

I'll try the super-sim workaround.
Totally agree with the logic. Makes total sense. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to work that way. It's like EA made fatigue cumulative and you can never reach the threshold set to re-enter the game
Old 08-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
Totally agree with the logic. Makes total sense. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to work that way. It's like EA made fatigue cumulative and you can never reach the threshold set to re-enter the game
Really? You agree with that? So you're a running back and just had 15 carries in the first half, sprinting at your max, juking and getting tackled at the end of every carry, while blocking during the passing plays. And after a break of what, 15 minutes, the 2nd half start and you are again at 100% fitness, as rested and fit as before the game started? People get tired.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #19
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Its not an auto-sub thing. It happens to my RB. I have seen how the Auto-sub works and he will be subed out and back no problem.

But when this happens, your player should be back, and my second string half back is way past the threshold for subing but my starter will not be put back in.

Ima try the super sim thing though. Hope that works.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #20
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

This was a problem last year as well, pretty pathetic that this problem was brought up last year and apparently never looked into.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 20

I don't see a problem, just change your auto-subs.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »