Home

Dynasty Players Disappearing

This is a discussion on Dynasty Players Disappearing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
Rookie

TennesseeVols16's Arena

OVR: 7
Dynasty Players Disappearing

I'm using my Vols and I'm in the 5th year of my dynasty. I'm playing all the games and I'm noticing that toward the end of the games, a few of my starters on both offense and defense disappear, like they quit playing. I didn't sub them out, they aren't on the injury report, they aren't fatigued, nothing, they just don't show up. The positions I'm noticing it doing it to is my first string receiver, and one of my linebackers, and occasionally my defensive lineman. They just randomly quit showing up on plays for the rest of the game, and brings in the back-ups for replacement around the last minute of the 3rd qtr or early 4th. What's the deal?

I'm unsure if this has been brought up yet, and if it has, sorry for the repost.
NBA: THUNDER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2011, 03:49 AM   #2
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Dynasty Players Disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeVols16
I'm using my Vols and I'm in the 5th year of my dynasty. I'm playing all the games and I'm noticing that toward the end of the games, a few of my starters on both offense and defense disappear, like they quit playing. I didn't sub them out, they aren't on the injury report, they aren't fatigued, nothing, they just don't show up. The positions I'm noticing it doing it to is my first string receiver, and one of my linebackers, and occasionally my defensive lineman. They just randomly quit showing up on plays for the rest of the game, and brings in the back-ups for replacement around the last minute of the 3rd qtr or early 4th. What's the deal?

I'm unsure if this has been brought up yet, and if it has, sorry for the repost.
They got tired and haven't rested enough to get back in. Try lowering your threshold for when players sub back in.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
They got tired and haven't rested enough to get back in. Try lowering your threshold for when players sub back in.
This isn't it. I had my star RB sit the entire second half of a game last night @ Texas with no injury at all. I checked the Depth chart, formation sub, everything. I even tried putting him as the starting QB, and it would't let him play.

I ended up squeaking out a 3 point win because my back RB isn't nearly as good, and kept getting nailed in the backfield.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #4
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

I have had this happen a ton of times in the past, especially to impact, high rated players. Someone posted in an earlier thread to sim one play and the starter should be back in there at his position on the very next play. I havent had the opportunity to try this because I havent noticed it happening lately. They might sit out for a couple plays, but they go right back in. At times, it's hard to keep track of who's in and out, especially on defense, when the computer is running it's hurry up offense.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #5
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1

This happened to one guy in our online dynasty (season 4) this season. I'd never heard of it before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

I have had this happen and it's ALWAYS my RB. In the 4th quarter in big games he just goes MISSING. Very frustrating.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #7
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
I have had this happen and it's ALWAYS my RB. In the 4th quarter in big games he just goes MISSING. Very frustrating.
The fix for this is to supersim 1 play. I used to have the same problem with skill position players until I found that fix. Now it works all the time for me. If you notice missing starters just supersim for 1 play and they will be back.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkmano
The fix for this is to supersim 1 play. I used to have the same problem with skill position players until I found that fix. Now it works all the time for me. If you notice missing starters just supersim for 1 play and they will be back.
This worked for me.... sort of...

I had it happen again last night, but it was subbing out my #1 & #2 HB's, and my #1 & #2 receivers, and it was only a 13 point game. What was really frustrating, was that I had to sim every other play to get my starters back. When you run an option offense, losing your best two HB's is suicide.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »