Home

A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed

This is a discussion on A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporub83
Hardcore gamers hardly make a difference in the realm of who buys games for EA. Hardcore will purchase regardless no need to cater towards you.
I'm a hardcore gamer and I will definitely not buy NCAA Football 12 if they don't make some serious changes/improvements to offline Dynasty and gameplay. I guarantee it.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

RTG hasnt been any type of focus in years. Besides a tweak a few years back it hasnt touched at all. So it deserves to be improved/overhaul
Old 03-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3
I don't at all what they do to this game. If they don't completely re-vamp the gameplay so the QB can run a proper spread/option game then no way I buy this game again. Put all the fluff you want in the game, if gameplay sucks then game sucks.....simple math.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Yes! I love when their idea of "presentation" is everything BUT the broadcast. As if it isn't awesome enough to view those cutscense of the mascots and cheerleaders after every play instead of replays, now they'll be adding MORE! EA, on the money as always! Can't wait.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #37
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Why? Because you're reading too much into it?
Actually, there is nothing to read into. They've said nothing. Not one of us knows one more thing about this game than we did two weeks ago. Why even put this out there? It contains nothing.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #38
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
Actually, there is nothing to read into. They've said nothing. Not one of us knows one more thing about this game than we did two weeks ago. Why even put this out there? It contains nothing.
It's not like the dev team released a blog about this. It just a simple list that Steve found and posted. Again your reading too much into it.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 03-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #39
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
I'm not all that interested in these "features" from the marketing team....can't wait to get some real info.

I liked how last year they kicked things off with 8 or 9 "small" features that the community really wanted (formation subs being the main one).
Old 03-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #40
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporub83
Hardcore gamers hardly make a difference in the realm of who buys games for EA. Hardcore will purchase regardless no need to cater towards you.
I always here this, including from EA, but I have NEVER seen any actual data that backs this up. Now maybe there has been studies done and I just am unaware, but I'm leaning towards pulling the BS flag on this crap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »