Home

First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

They probably have new faces.
I wanted them to have new faces. The faces that they have seem too old for 18-22 year olds. They need younger looking faces. I hope they change it from where you have a 210lb guy+ with lineman faces.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #50
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
they got the eli manning helmet, shoe laces are now 3-dimensional, dirt looks more real, looks like the ankle braces stay the proper color on grass fields, DREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, pro combat uniforms, new texture on the jerseys, upgraded lighting system, improved grass texture...that is all I see so far. BUT DAMN, that **** looks awesome. The motion of #6 going to the ground, his dreads twisted and flowing properly in regards to his body, grass stains, and his feet placement are just beautiful.

I hope with the dreads they have options of short, medium, and long dreads, and I hope they have like the flowing dreads, and then option for the dreads to be tied off in a pony tail. And I hope they have long hair for the WHITE GUYS!!!!!!!!!
Good post. And yes, I hope they have other long hair styles as well.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screenshot, Dreads Are Back - What Else Can You Spot?

How can dreadlocks mean that much to anyone? I mean, really.

It boggles the mind.

Sure, it's a minor "oh hey, isn't that neat" concept. But truly, it doesn't change the game in any way shape or form. I just don't understand how people get that worked up over it.

It's like "woohoo, blue eyes were added into the game!!!!! ROXXORS!"... I mean, do those blue eyes somehow change the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 01:39 PM   #52
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
The U's new unis are tight!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #53
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First NCAA Football 12 Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
they got the eli manning helmet, shoe laces are now 3-dimensional, dirt looks more real, looks like the ankle braces stay the proper color on grass fields, DREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, pro combat uniforms, new texture on the jerseys, upgraded lighting system, improved grass texture...that is all I see so far. BUT DAMN, that **** looks awesome. The motion of #6 going to the ground, his dreads twisted and flowing properly in regards to his body, grass stains, and his feet placement are just beautiful.

I hope with the dreads they have options of short, medium, and long dreads, and I hope they have like the flowing dreads, and then option for the dreads to be tied off in a pony tail. And I hope they have long hair for the WHITE GUYS!!!!!!!!!
I think thats gonna be in NCAA beauty queen 12
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #54
NCAA RTG Lead Designer

EA_Alex_Howell's Arena

OVR: 0

Jusstt so you guys know, I can't answer any questions JUST yet about the picture.. A full blog will be up tomorrow explaining everything.. BUT UNTIL THEN LET THE GUESSING GAMES BEGIN!!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 01:41 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama83
How can dreadlocks mean that much to anyone? I mean, really.

It boggles the mind.

Sure, it's a minor "oh hey, isn't that neat" concept. But truly, it doesn't change the game in any way shape or form. I just don't understand how people get that worked up over it.

It's like "woohoo, blue eyes were added into the game!!!!! ROXXORS!"... I mean, do those blue eyes somehow change the game?
It is not a major complaint, but it adds alot of authenticity to the game.
There are a ton of athletes with dreads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 01:41 PM   #56
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Screenshot looks really good. The game looked really good last year as well. Can't wait to see more. I hope the animations finally catch up with the graphics. I also hope the presentation shows off the graphics more than it has as well, but I doubt it.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »