Home

NCAA 2012 How will they woo us this year

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 How will they woo us this year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
Packin what your lackin

OVR: 3
NCAA 2012 How will they woo us this year

IN the past pre-orders have included extra team builder slots. I went for Best buy's reward zone points.(translates into money off the game). I think I received a RTG optimized Quarterback also. I did not use it cause it took the fun out the high school games. I love the first screen they have posted which is why I am making this thread. I was wondering what other fans of the games would like to see from retailers for pre orders. I know everyone would like to have the rosters about a week and a half before the street launch but that wont happen. I really hope they do the demo which unlocks the pro combat jerseys. I know this is pretty much a smattering of thoughts with no order but I wanted to get the question out there for some feedback we could send to EA or the retailers.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »