Home

Who else is going to keep playing Online Dynasty nearly 'til '12 comes out?

This is a discussion on Who else is going to keep playing Online Dynasty nearly 'til '12 comes out? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #9
Banned

sjboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who else is going to keep playing Online Dynasty nearly 'til '12 comes out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I'm in an online dynasty with five other guys. We are in year 2032 and will play until NCAA '12 game comes out this summer... Or whenver I get my advance copy and begin working on rosters. We usually get through a full schedule of games every 2 weeks. It only took seven days to play the 2031 season. We actually played four games on Friday night alone.
That is fantastic. I hope that the bug that hit me, never hits you. Mine died in 2024, and it wont let me advance thanks to a timewarp bug. Have fun bro, at least someone out there is.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Haven't played a OD since the great FSU travesty in 10. So count me out. I will however play my offline dynasty to the death until NCAA 12. Believe that!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #11
Banned

devinewon's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I'm in an online dynasty with five other guys. We are in year 2032 and will play until NCAA '12 game comes out this summer... Or whenver I get my advance copy and begin working on rosters. We usually get through a full schedule of games every 2 weeks. It only took seven days to play the 2031 season. We actually played four games on Friday night alone.
We have done the same thing with 10 guys on NCAA 09 and 10 we were past season 2035 two years straight. But the Dynasty mode is so buggy and broken this year we didn't make it 10 seasons this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #12
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Count me in on keeping the OD train rolling. My friend and I were just talking about this today. I have so many games that have been neglected due to this game it's not even funny! Me and a few buddies just finished season 5 and are about 5 weeks in on season 6. Still loving every minute of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinewon
We have done the same thing with 10 guys on NCAA 09 and 10 we were past season 2035 two years straight. But the Dynasty mode is so buggy and broken this year we didn't make it 10 seasons this year.
Devine, any bugs in particular? We're in year 6 and haven't experienced anything yet **fingers crossed**, that I know of....but wanted to see if there's anything we should be on the lookout for.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 04-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #13
Banned

sundevildave's Arena

OVR: 5

I hate hearing stories about the dynasty crashing. Ours has worked perfectly (almost) for 6 seasons now. Not buying '12 unless is is significantly better than '11. (grassier grass isn't worth each of us spending $60).
Old 04-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 13

yeah what are these bugs you guys are talking about? My OD's are pretty close to those 10th seasons so now I'm curious/worried

other than having issues with folks trying to "convert the OD to offline" (which isn't really a feature this season but people thought it was because you can load the OD file when you go to load/save in the main menu) I have't had any problems with OD in '11

except this one week in season 6 or 7 I think one of our users wasn't given any recruiting hours on a particular week, THAT was weird ....

Spoiler
Old 04-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #15

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I'll be playing my offline dynasty probably all the way up until the next release. This will probably be my last one though and I won't be buying NCAA '12. Time to let it go.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #16
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

LOL...I'm actually just about to start an Online Dynasty with a buddy of mine. It will probably just be a 2 man dynasty since we can't find anyone as cooky as we are

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »