Home

I will NOT buy NCAA 12 unless....

This is a discussion on I will NOT buy NCAA 12 unless.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I will NOT buy NCAA 12 unless....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Im not trying to offend you, or anything like that.

But that Sounds silly. Those are probably to 2 most irrelevant things on this game to me. But to each his own.

Id rather them upgrade the presentation and fix some gameplay stuff

You actually think that creating a custom playbook with the formations that YOU want rather than choosing some predetermined playbook with formations that you will never use is silly? ok then.

Teambuilder is fun for me. I like creating my own teams, but it gets old playing in stadiums that have other team's names written on them. Look at every game out now. Research is showing that creating your own player/team is what people want to do. It gives the game an RPG feel to it. Again, if you think that's silly, then ok.

Of course everyone wants better gameplay. I think that's a silly, general response.... not to be offensive.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #10
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanbox360
You actually think that creating a custom playbook with the formations that YOU want rather than choosing some predetermined playbook with formations that you will never use is silly? ok then.

Teambuilder is fun for me. I like creating my own teams, but it gets old playing in stadiums that have other team's names written on them. Look at every game out now. Research is showing that creating your own player/team is what people want to do. It gives the game an RPG feel to it. Again, if you think that's silly, then ok.

Of course everyone wants better gameplay. I think that's a silly, general response.... not to be offensive.

No sir, What i meant, and the point you missed is...Its silly for you to say that YOU'RE not buying the game UNLESS those TWO features are in the game or whatever. So if the game is is one of the best yet, and just about everybody enjoys it, 9.5 rating, you wont buy the game bcuz those things arent in there?

Ive had no problems with the playbooks and plays thats been in the game. I dont see how that would make the game better. If its in or not, it wont be relevant to me. Just gonna be another way people cheese online

These two features sounds like something that would be put into a childrens football game. All of these customizable features. The majority of people expect REAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Not a bunch of made up stuff. I think that new football game EA is coming out with will probably fit peeps like you well

Last edited by mrMagic91; 04-13-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #11
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanbox360

This is why these games are not more sim like. People don't even want to play using the real teams.
I do think it is silly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #12
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
This is why these games are not more sim like. People don't even want to play using the real teams.
I do think it is silly.
Exactly homie
Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #13
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I do think it is silly.

Let's not play the blame game.

Old 04-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 13

Dreads are in...

...day one purchase
Old 04-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #15
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

the zoom camera option is in

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #16
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Cooler
I've had enough of the obvious drama programming. Allow the off-line game to follow the game's momentum -- not every game is a fantastic finish. I can almost predict the game flow: if I'm up two possessions, the CPU is coming back; down two possessions, the CPU defense suddenly becomes porous; if I go ahead in the last minute, the CPU will come back with a couple of outrageous last-second offensive plays to take the game to the wire. College football isn't NASCAR!
Indeed. There are artificial boosts in important situations. Heck if ANYTHING there should be a "perform under pressure" stat to see which players do better/worse in important situations. As it is now I'm absolutely terrified to put my great defense on the field with 1:30 left ahead by 4 points. hell even 25 seconds is almost too much time for the drama AI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »