Home

NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
they better not start charging money for Alt Uniforms
Too late. lol. That's the one thing that turns me off to EA Sports games. 2k Sports updates and gives downloadable content for free.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Momentum Based Takling Comfirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Awwww shh..... they den opened a can if worms now! Let's see what they deliver. Hope its not over hyped and under delivered as usual.
Im not even getting hyped man. Same thing happened with "Pro-Tak" talk. I'll have to see it in real time to believe it.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #43
Rookie

XMr HIT STICKX's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm getting NCAA very early this year here in Jacksonville. Just gonna pre-order, get the code, take the pre-order and enjoy the game 3 weeks before everybody else. Pretty simple.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #44
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfan_95

Product Details: Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday like never before as you go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in Road to Glory and Dynasty modes. With an enhanced in-game presentation, new traditions, and an all-new collision system, make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship with NCAA Football 12.
So what does everyone think this means exactly?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #45
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 - Pre-Order Nike Pro Combat Bonuses and Enhanced Tackling Engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMr HIT STICKX
I'm getting NCAA very early this year here in Jacksonville. Just gonna pre-order, get the code, take the pre-order and enjoy the game 3 weeks before everybody else. Pretty simple.
huh? the code will be inside the box when you get it from gamestop.. you can't just cancel your preorder after you get the code or return the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #46
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
So what does everyone think this means exactly?
Ha, the way they wrote that it sounds like it goes from Road to Glory straight into dynasty, as if they put in a coverter to take your character directly to a head coach for dynasty.

Hmm, I wonder if the player creater will have the same (or similar) depth as MLB 11 The Show. I want my cleets broken down into four parts please.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #47
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
I never understood why height/weight SHOULD matter. That's what strength + jumping should have impacted IMO. Height already matters as far as receiving/DB play.

Yep. Strength/Jumping should matter just as much if not more than Weight/Height.

As far as the DLC goes oh well, unfortunately it's the nature of the beast now and you just have to deal with it. If I can find the game early or at a lower price then I'll get it elsewhere. If not, then I'll look into pre-ordering from GS. When it's all said and done I seriously doubt that I will get a chance to see any of those uniforms anyway. Especially, if you don't have the option of changing your CPU opponents unis in OD.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-20-2011, 09:24 AM   #48
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Ha, the way they wrote that it sounds like it goes from Road to Glory straight into dynasty, as if they put in a coverter to take your character directly to a head coach for dynasty.

Hmm, I wonder if the player creater will have the same (or similar) depth as MLB 11 The Show. I want my cleets broken down into four parts please.
This is how the Race for the Hesiman mode worked back in NCAA06. You would be a player, then you would have the opportunity to become a coach after your playing days were over.

Sounds like the mode is making a comeback ;-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »