Home

Any word on MINI dreads

This is a discussion on Any word on MINI dreads within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #57
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Any word on MINI dreads

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugotsII
Bitching about dreads, now dread length does nothing but clog up the page.

I was happy to see that dreads are in the game simply because I thought it would shut people up.

Nope...now they have to bitch about dread lenght. Jesus Christ people!
perfect example
Old 04-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #58
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Once again who's bitching?

The point of wanting dreads(as for me I wanted hair styles of all kind)in the game was to limit the generic looking players. One hair style while an improvement doesn't really improve variety.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 04-20-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #59
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Bitching about dreads, now dread length does nothing but clog up the page.

I was happy to see that dreads are in the game simply because I thought it would shut people up.

Nope...now they have to bitch about dread lenght. Jesus Christ people!

Why do people get mad about other people bringing up something that would clearly do nothing but make the game more accurate. Having dreads only one length that maybe 10 people in college football have is going to be looked at as EA half-assing what probably would have been pretty easy to just cut the length down to 3 different lengths, which most people have the short-medium length dreads.

Again, yeah we got the dreads but people are upset that they are alien vs predator type length. There is nothing wrong with people being upset with this.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #60
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Why do people get mad about other people bringing up something that would clearly do nothing but make the game more accurate. Having dreads only one length that maybe 10 people in college football have is going to be looked at as EA half-assing what probably would have been pretty easy to just cut the length down to 3 different lengths, which most people have the short-medium length dreads.

Again, yeah we got the dreads but people are upset that they are alien vs predator type length. There is nothing wrong with people being upset with this.
If they only added one length of hair(which seems to be the case)why go with the long style? Most players have mid length dreads.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

My problem with people pissing and moaning about dreads and now dread size is that now programmers are now worried about adding this into the game rather than making the gameplay as good as it can possibly be.

Time has been wasted on this subject by EA and that has taken away from some of the real issues with the game.

Next year, when a MLBer jumps in the air like Michael Jordan on steroids and swats your QB's ball out of the air remember that instead of taking the time to add f**king dreads they could have fixed that problem or any one of the crappy things that happen during gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #62
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
My problem with people pissing and moaning about dreads and now dread size is that now programmers are now worried about adding this into the game rather than making the gameplay as good as it can possibly be.

Time has been wasted on this subject by EA and that has taken away from some of the real issues with the game.

Next year, when a MLBer jumps in the air like Michael Jordan on steroids and swats your QB's ball out of the air remember that instead of taking the time to add f**king dreads they could have fixed that problem or any one of the crappy things that happen during gameplay.
SMDH

10 char
Old 04-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Why is everyone complaining right now when we dont even know all the details yet?
Old 04-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
SMDH

10 char

You'd rather have EA working on dreads than taking that time to work out the bugs?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »