Home

NCAA Football 2012 Custom Cover - Miami

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2012 Custom Cover - Miami within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #41
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 2012 Custom Cover - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
ohhh So he's taking the ooos and ahhs away from the real artists when he's not even one of you guys? Oh well instead of saying whats wrong with his work and pointing people to that website in your sig why dont you help him to get "better"(already looks nice to the average eye) or say what he did right. Because what he posted didnt look anything like the last horrible postings on that link of the old 2011 thread you eluded to.
By telling him wuts wrong and pointing him to my sig, that is my way of helping him get better. That site has the plugins, tutorials, and advice that help cover makers get better. And you clearly mis-read my post, because I said threads lead into posts like the one I gave. You should see wut happened to the Madden thread, it wasn't amateur work, it was appalling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #42
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

The effect on Ingrams's uniform is very understated this year. Compare that to the Miami one. It's like he's glistening. I mentioned the color correction (gloves, pants, visor, skin). The streaks should be coming off the player, as if he's boiling away (look at Ingrams glove, part of the streak is black). He brought the arms over but the drop shadow is behind the logo bar. And the whole thing is just too orange....but it's certainly not awful, just needs work...
Old 04-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #43
Rookie

Canes305's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll take the constructive criticism but Im not those guys who spend 5 mins on these....just saying
Old 04-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #44
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
The effect on Ingrams's uniform is very understated this year. Compare that to the Miami one. It's like he's glistening. I mentioned the color correction (gloves, pants, visor, skin). The streaks should be coming off the player, as if he's boiling away (look at Ingrams glove, part of the streak is black). He brought the arms over but the drop shadow is behind the logo bar. And the whole thing is just too orange....but it's certainly not awful, just needs work...
Oh i get it somewhat. Im not an artsy guy but i somewhat get it, i guess.
YouTube: TBD
Old 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #45
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10

I understand people can be experts in a field and I for one always have an open ear to get better at things. But some of the comments on here about the artwork remind me of the same reason I hated art in HS and college. Someone always trying to tell me the "right" to make my creation. If I do it how you want me to do it then it is not my artwork it is yours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #46
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Storm Johnson #1
Old 04-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #47
Banned

Koach Vonner's Arena

OVR: 0

Can I get a University of Texas game cover please. Doesn't matter who. Orange Jersey please.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #48
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Covers look great. If you could make a Tyler Bray (Tennessee QB #8) or Justin Hunter (Tennessee WR #11) cover I'd appreciate it. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »