Home

I said it last year and I'll say it again this year..NCAA12 > M12

This is a discussion on I said it last year and I'll say it again this year..NCAA12 > M12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
I said it last year and I'll say it again this year..NCAA12 > M12

Last year, I said NCAA was going to be better than Madden and I'd like to think I was right. This year I'll say it again NCAA 12 will be better than Madden 12. The NCAA dev team seem to have a better handle on what the fans really want and they also seem to implement it better than the Madden dev team. I think NCAA has surpassed Madden as the better football game and I think it will stay that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #2
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I said it last year and I'll say it again this year..NCAA12 > M12

It isn't even close, bro. Even the die-hard, competitive Madden guys have migrated over to NCAA.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

And...

It doesn't help Madden that many of their dev team are now gone, the NFL is in a lockout mess, and NCAA gained a ton of momentum last year. I'm with you, I think NCAA is going to stomp Madden this year.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
I disagree, every gameplay improvement that was announced for NCAA yesterday will also be in Madden this year. The new zone coverage, the lack of suction, etc, it will all be in Madden so I wouldn't praise the NCAA team for separating from Madden just yet.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

I will hold off on saying either is better until we have all the info from the devs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #6
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I disagree, every gameplay improvement that was announced for NCAA yesterday will also be in Madden this year. The new zone coverage, the lack of suction, etc, it will all be in Madden so I wouldn't praise the NCAA team for separating from Madden just yet.
Exactly my point...

It's cool to make predictions, but when Madden has just scratched the surface on their features, it's hard to say which will be better. With expected franchise improvements and apparently 'innovative tech' to fix their presentation, I'm expecting Madden to wear the crown this year.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I use to rotate from one to the other. I've bought Madden for 3 years in a row. This year I'm doing NCAA I'm almost 100% sure. Not because of the lock out but because of the way NCAA looks and plays seems to be nicer. I'd have gotten NCAA 11 but it never seemed to be less the $20 used any where and even then it was usually more like $30. After spending $60 on Madden I couldn't do it
Old 04-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

For me it counts on how Player Tendencies affect gameplay in Madden. I dont expect NCAA to have them. Player Tendencies in other games really affects gameplay. The difference in Madden and NCAA IMO is Madden needs major overhauls in alot of parts. Franchise, Superstar, Online Franchise, Presentation needs overhauls and not just improvements. NCAA's presentation got improvements, Dynasty needs only recruiting and CC, RTG needs a overhaul, Online Dynasty needs improvements.
The thing that put back Madden is that Online was a major priority. I think Madden tried to have the best online

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »