Home

NEED HELP WITH COMBATING A CHEESY D!!!!

This is a discussion on NEED HELP WITH COMBATING A CHEESY D!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NEED HELP WITH COMBATING A CHEESY D!!!!

A guy in my online dynasty uses a defense in passing situations where he is in man and only brings 3-4(im not exactly sure) but anyway somehow both of his DE's come untouched each time, and 2-3 of my o-linemen are left blocking no one. Does anyone know what D this might be and how to combat it? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Step up in the pocket and roll out over the side he is blitzing. Also if he's doing it a lot run hb draw and set the oline to pinch
Old 04-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: NEED HELP WITH COMBATING A CHEESY D!!!!

Run the ball, draws and screens, power option plays and playaction combats this as well, but if u plan on just dropping back every play, remember to hold speed burst during the auto dropback after the snap because the oline responds to this for some reason
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 04-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Step up in the pocket and roll out over the side he is blitzing. Also if he's doing it a lot run hb draw and set the oline to pinch
His opponent isnt blitzing, they are just pass commiting and letting the de's pin their ears back and attack the qb plus hes dropping back too far waiting on someone to break free and get open, this happens when guys become too predictable on offense
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 04-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
His opponent isnt blitzing, they are just pass commiting and letting the de's pin their ears back and attack the qb plus hes dropping back too far waiting on someone to break free and get open, this happens when guys become too predictable on offense
Not at all the case, I'm trying to step up in the pocket everytime after the snap but his DE's get there even before i can step up, but yes he runs it in situations where he is pretty sure I am passing
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »