Home

Bring Back export dynasty

This is a discussion on Bring Back export dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Bring Back export dynasty

I wish they would bring back the ability to take an offline dynasty and export it to an online dynasty. I am not sure why they got rid of this feature, but I wish they would bring it back. With the limited amount of things you can control even as a commisioner online, this was such a huge help. You could get the preseason ready by redshirting cpu controlled players who were transfers or were injured for the season. You could adjust the offenses/defenses including aggresiveness.

Now even if you take control of another team in online dynasty with another profile and make the changes, as soon as you switch that team to another it removes all of your changes.

I just don't remember hearing why they did take it out, and never saw any problems with it causing a dynasty to fail or freeze. I understand why they got rid of the saving online dynasty to offline, because certain people would use it to get an advantage in recruiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Bring Back export dynasty

Along this note, have they said anything about allowing coaching sliders in Online Dynasty in 12? As fun as the engage-8 frenzied default CPU defense is, coaching sliders made a HUGE difference in 11

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »