Home

Why do the following completely do-able Dynasty features feel like pipe dreams?

This is a discussion on Why do the following completely do-able Dynasty features feel like pipe dreams? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #41
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Why do the following completely do-able Dynasty features feel like pipe dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
The problem is, with ever new feature, comes less space.
A feature like that (height and weight) takes almost not space at all. The majority of space is taken by the graphics/music assets. Programming code itself is comparatively small. They could add all the non-asset features we want without that ever being an issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #42
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Why do the following completely do-able Dynasty features feel like pipe dreams?

i dont think its a pipe dream!!!

its just that there are soooooooo many elements that make what we see on saturdays possible......

i could list what my perfect game should have and it would pass most sim standards but still be lacking ex. i never thought about coaches,coach mode, facemasks, socks, dreads, eye paint....

but those elements sre so fundamental to football i am sometimes disappointed im myself for overlooking it........

we all have different tolerance levels for what ea is selling.

i would sacrifice double hit tackles to have spot on stats and tendencies for teams on gameday, ex #1 wr gets his 8 targets(no more stupid passes to the FB), #1 RB gets his 20+ carries, team has a real identity on offense, i would like to double a top WR for once in a video game.......and i am not talking about the gimmick auto slot WR open gameplay we see.....

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »