Home

When will we find out what stadium expansions are in the game?

This is a discussion on When will we find out what stadium expansions are in the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Banned

ncthompson11's Arena

OVR: 4
When will we find out what stadium expansions are in the game?

Specifically ECUs? This will be the second season of having 50,000 seats since being completed last july.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: When will we find out what stadium expansions are in the game?

ECU's wasn't in last year because it was finished too close to the release of the game. EA doesn't start doing the modeling for stadium expansions until they are actually fully finished in real life. But I'm not sure when the new stadium upgrades will be announced.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

i'm hoping that the kenan expansion will be in the game. i'll see the dowdy-ficklen expansion up close and personal when i come to town to watch the heels steamroll your irates!
Old 05-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

It would be nice if they could do a better job than the butchered attempt on Rutgers new stadium expansion.

I mean they can make the scoreboard for U of Houston look lifelike, but the Rutgers one uses logos the athletic department doesn't use anymore, and isn't even close to the real thing.

NCAA11

Real Life

Last edited by peteykirch; 05-16-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #5
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
I mean they can make the scoreboard for U of Houston look lifelike, but the Rutgers one uses logos the athletic department doesn't use anymore, and isn't even close to the real thing.
And it only took EA 4 years to do it. The current scoreboard was installed prior to the 2006 season, but hey - better late than never, right?

If it makes you feel better, in NCAA 11 Houston's field art, goalposts, and stadium wall signage were still incorrect (the items depicted were all at least two full seasons out of date).

Last edited by coogrfan; 05-16-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #6
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
And it only took EA 4 years to do it! The current scoreboard was installed prior to the 2006 season, but hey - better late than never, right?

If it makes you feel better, in NCAA 11 Houston's field art, goalposts, and stadium wall signage were still incorrect (the items depicted were all at least two full seasons out of date).
It's alright they still have the wrong scoreboard in the original closed end zone for the last 5 or 6 copies of this game. The scoreboard in that case is just static, shows scores/time/playclock/etc in the game it's a video board.

I traded PMs with the Art Designer for the stadium about 2 years ago, said it would be fixed and hasn't.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #7
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

I wish they would make more genaric studiums with more seating. i mean for teambuilder i would start it off with 50,000 but it would be nice to be able to make them grow as my school got better. Or even to upgrade my current studium to add a 2nd level ro something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »