Home

CPU NEEDS BETTER LOGIC WHEN CONTROLLING OPTION TEAMS!

This is a discussion on CPU NEEDS BETTER LOGIC WHEN CONTROLLING OPTION TEAMS! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5
CPU NEEDS BETTER LOGIC WHEN CONTROLLING OPTION TEAMS!

The title speaks for itself. I'm not just talking about the GT's and Navy's. I'm talking about Florida(well not anymore lol) and Oregon and Auburn running the spread. I've never lost to a CPU Option team. I HAVE lost to spread teams, but only if they throw the ball more than they run it. They need to fix this. The only way Auburn beat me last year was if they DIDN'T play like Auburn. The two times I lost to them, they threw it like 44 times a game and I turned the ball over alot and gave them great field position. I thought the 120 ways to win was supposed to feel like the real teams? Auburn rushing for like 45 yards is not like the real team. And its not my sliders either. When I go against a Pro-style offense or some other forms, I give up some pretty realistic rushing stats. The CPU just doesn't know how to run the Option or Spread Option offenses and seeing how some of the best teams in the country run it, I'd like the CPU to get better. It was ridiculous that my 6-6 Florida team beat a 13-1 Auburn team 45-10 in my offline dynasty because the CPU can't run the offense. Its just frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »