Home

NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Louisville should be a pretty good team to be:

1.) Louisville should have good talent to start out with. The WRs and RBs should be pretty competitive in the Big East, and they have one of the best scrambling QBs in the nation coming in, Teddy Bridgewater. Defensively they should be okay outside of CB.

2.) Facilities are top notch. With the new stadium expansion Louisville not only has one of the newest stadiums in College Football, but it now holds up to 55,000 fans.

3.) GREAT recruiting pipelines. Does Ohio, Texas, and Florida do it for you? Kentucky turns out some decent kids to fill out the roster every year, and it isn't too difficult to grab Illinois either.

4.) The Big East is up for grabs. There is no team in the Big East the Cardinals should be overwhelmed by. While difficult, it is possible to sneak into a BCS game right out of the gates.

5.) Also don't forget we have one of the best logos in all of sports. Plus our jerseys aren't too shabby either.
Don't forget you have the opportunity to end the 4 game losing streak to Kentucky haha just kidding but seriously Louisville would be a good mid-level BCS team to use with Bridgewater coming in and the Big East being fairly wide open.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:45 AM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
Colorado, we could use some CU fans on this board
I think I am going to use Colorado this year...Lets go win the Pac 12!!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 10

Anyone know who the worst team is going to be this year? Makes things all the more challenging to use the worst team and build up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #36
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunspice
Memphis. Larry Porter (pretty sure that's his name) was a runningback coach for LSU before the head coaching job (run-oriented enough?). He's really turning that program around from what I have heard.
Off Topic, but are you from ATVS? I saw your kneel before Zod sig...

@AdamdotH
Old 05-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getty51
Anyone know who the worst team is going to be this year? Makes things all the more challenging to use the worst team and build up.
Last year it was Western Kentucky (I think they were a 60 overall), should be worst again this year. Good running back and athletic QB though. Recruiting is a nightmare, but I'm pretty sure Florida is a pipeline along with Illinois and Kentucky. Stadium's not bad for being so small.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:20 AM   #38
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
Im looking for a One star team that has a decent passing game. Im thinking maybe Akron, UL Lafayette or San Diego state (If they are still a 1star)
Akron is a good one. Tough to build up, but fun to do.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #39
Rookie

I started a Dynasty with Mid Tenn State which was pretty fun. Took them over as a 1* program and after 6 seasons they've pretty much become a national power house.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #40
Rookie

PDuncanOSU's Arena

OVR: 1

I typically have one dynasty with my alma mater (Ohio State) and one with a small 1 or 2 star school (typically a MAC school or teambuilder). Moved to Northern VA, DC area last year and thought I might start a dynasty w/ one of the low/mid level BCS schools in the area.
Any thoughts on using Maryland or Virginia?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »