Home

serious work for ncaa!!

This is a discussion on serious work for ncaa!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
serious work for ncaa!!

i know the game is pretty much all wrapped up but after seeing maddens new franchise features, and being more of an ncaa fan myself, i think ncaa has a TON of work to do to even keep close with madden this year.. madden is finally not a repackage of last year.. unless the dynasty mode is GREATLY improved i.e better recruiting, spring game, meaningful practice, better immersive feel as if you really are in charge of bringing a nothing school to dominence, maybe a cc, then ncaa will just be a big disappointment to all the college fans that want a TRUE experience.. hopefully they will fix this and make ncaa better than madden like every year.. but the guys over in the madden camp put in some work.. lets see if ncaa can do the same.. i really want a spring game and pride stickers in teambuilder in addition to the new features and i think the game is complete.. whata yall think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: serious work for ncaa!!

Little premature since the NCAA team hasn't done their dynasty blog yet....
Old 05-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

I think this may be better suited AFTER you see the improvements Monday. Until then is just speculation. I think what they have done the last 2 years to step outta Madden's shadow has earned the benefit of the doubt. A lot ppl thought that Custom Playbooks was not gonna be in til next year but it was in this year. Give the guys a chance to mess up.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

you had me until you brought up pride stickers for teambuilder teams.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
I think this may be better suited AFTER you see the improvements Monday. Until then is just speculation. I think what they have done the last 2 years to step outta Madden's shadow has earned the benefit of the doubt. A lot ppl thought that Custom Playbooks was not gonna be in til next year but it was in this year. Give the guys a chance to mess up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 11:18 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

I agree that we should wait until we hear more details about the game before we judge, however, I am again frustrated that we know more about a game that comes out a month after NCAA. I understand that the teams have their own schedule, but I just feel I should know more about a game that comes out earlier than a game that comes out later. That is just me I guess.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
I agree that we should wait until we hear more details about the game before we judge, however, I am again frustrated that we know more about a game that comes out a month after NCAA. I understand that the teams have their own schedule, but I just feel I should know more about a game that comes out earlier than a game that comes out later. That is just me I guess.
I understand but good things come to those that wait.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »