Home

NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Prediction Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Prediction Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Prediction Thread

I'm sure most of you have seen the vast changes that are coming to the Madden 12 franchise mode. I really hope they overhaul NCAAs dynasty in much of the same way.
I would really enjoy more realism in general: coaches, recruiting/ratings/customizable ratings, essentially totally redone offseason (spring game, training, weight gain, etc.)
there is a lot to be done, but I'm optimistic that this will be a great year for dynasty mode!
Old 05-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

What I think is in:

Coaching Carousel
Some Recruiting Changes
and i don't really know what to expect I do expect them to do something big with it this year as they usually don't leave Dynasty basically untouched for 2 years in a row.... very unlikley they leave it the same. expect some big news.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Old 05-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #11
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

I definitely think neutral site games got in on dynasty (just have a good feeling about it)..... I wish they'd put spring games in but thats a long shot!! Hopefully improved recruiting and an entire upgraded improved system of the offseason..... make it fun again like it was a few years back now its so dull people just want to skip over it

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick11
I definitely think neutral site games got in on dynasty (just have a good feeling about it)..... I wish they'd put spring games in but thats a long shot!! Hopefully improved recruiting and an entire upgraded improved system of the offseason..... make it fun again like it was a few years back now its so dull people just want to skip over it
Why would a spring game be a long shot? It was in last gen. I just have a bad feeling that we are going to be letdown by the dynasty news.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Madden has released some good info, so i think NCAA has something up their sleeve to try and top Madden, we'll see...I hope for the best come Monday!
Old 05-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #14
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I wrote this in my speculations thread

My Expectations:

1) Some sort of player roles. Whether it is Senior Leader, Captain, Superstar, etc. They will do something like this, and I'm almost positive.

2) Recruiting will remain the same. They updated it last year, and probably figure its fine the way it is. Which it is, but its growing stale.

3) Some form of Coaching Carousel will be announced. But it might not be what we were all hoping for. We have been calling for it for years now, and EA has heard. If I'm EA, and I don't have Coaching Carousel to announce on Monday, I'm scared as heck. Fans will not be happy if this is the case.

4) RTG will have more upgrades than Dynasty. Obviously RTG was being made a big deal by the Madden team, and they already announced that as in previous years, you can import a player from NCAA. So my guess is they will make similar announcements for NCAA's RTG, as they did Madden's.

5) Neutral site games will be in. The Cowboy stadium thing seemed like a nod to this, and it seems easy enough for them to do.

6) There will not be a spring game, or a senior game. This is something I think will happen next year.

7) If there is CC, it won't be available for Online Dynasties. Just a hunch, but it normally takes a year+ to get big features like this implemented online. Also, I could see how this would pose major issues for the servers.

8) Coaches will be fully customizable. If CC is in, this will surely be in. If CC is not in, and this is in, it would seem like one gigantic tease.

9) People will be generally happy with the upgrades, Coaching Carousel or not. If Coaching Carousel is not in, I'd be willing to bet money EA tells us they will be next year.

10) QB scrambling will not be fixed out of the box, but rather in a patch. Or at least they'll attempt to.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-18-2011, 10:12 PM   #15
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicejob3532
Why would a spring game be a long shot? It was in last gen. I just have a bad feeling that we are going to be letdown by the dynasty news.
Exactly the last gen. I can name a list of cool features that were on some of the last gen. consoles but never transitioned over..... there's literally entire forums talking about that

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #16
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

I think we have high expectations based off Madden so I hope it isn't a let down on Monday. It has sounded like RTG was the main focus so I hope we haven't gotten our hopes up too high for Dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »