Home

NCAA 12 - What are you doing to pass the time?

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 - What are you doing to pass the time? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 11:56 PM   #33
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: NCAA 12 - What are you doing to pass the time?

MLB 11 The Show
NBA 2K11

... and a bit of NCAA 11. I'm midway thru Year 3 in my FSU Dynasty. Lost the NC last season to Alabama (was shut out, actually), so hoping to win one before NCAA 12 drops. I'm thinking of starting an Oregon Dynasty for fun (love the uni combos), also.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:14 AM   #34
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Last year I spent a week trying to get the game early, it drove the girlfriend absolutely crazy. I've told myself that I'm not going to do that this year but who am I kidding.

Been playing some NCAA Football 11, went back and played NCAA 06 as well that was fun too. Been following the boards and Twitter trying to get as much NCAA Football 12 info as possible, can't wait for the 23rd.

Other than that, just working, watching my Bulls in the NBA Playoffs and trying to spend as much time with the girlfriend before July 12

I took the 12th and 13th off work to binge. Good way to use vacation time if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I am also in the early stages of collecting rosters for all 120 schools. That is always a tedious process.
Appreciate this man, definitely going to be using your rosters!
Old 05-19-2011, 12:22 AM   #35
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

L.A. Noire now, then go back and finish Fallout New Vegas. That will probably take me to the release of NCAA, if not I may get some Fear 2 or Fallout N.V. DLC. I have a ton of games that I've missed over the last couple of years. I will never not have a game to occupy my time while I wait for the next "must play" title. NCAA release day will be on me before I even know it.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #36
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
L.A. Noire now, then go back and finish Fallout New Vegas. That will probably take me to the release of NCAA, if not I may get some Fear 2 or Fallout N.V. DLC. I have a ton of games that I've missed over the last couple of years. I will never not have a game to occupy my time while I wait for the next "must play" title. NCAA release day will be on me before I even know it.
I guess I'm in the minority, but I loved New Vegas. People hate it for being more of what Fallout 3 was, but I loved 3. Nothing compares to Fallout's barren wastelands.

On topic, I'm now thinking of starting up a small school dynasty, and just play here and there. See if I can build them solely on recruiting.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-19-2011, 12:54 AM   #37
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

I'm playing NCAA Football 06 on the original Xbox. The ball physics, or lack thereof, are crazy. Bounces off hands and arms like a beach ball. I started a Dynasty for the heck of it. I have named rosters still from way back when I first got the game. Just lost to Iowa State in OT. Turned the ball over twice in the redzone.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:59 AM   #38
Rookie

TheBauerHour's Arena

OVR: 9

As far as NCAA 11 goes, probably mess around with Playmaker's Alumni rosters more, no idea how fascinating they are. Probably finish Fallout: New Vegas and play some League of Legends more.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:34 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm currently playing The Witcher 2, which so far is a great game. I'm going to finish Portal 2 coop mode. I will finally start playing Fallout: New Vegas. I bought Fallout: New Vegas on Black Friday of last year, and I still haven't played it. I will mix in some Nba 2k11 Association mode as well.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #40
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm tapping my foot.... alot
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »