Home

How is your Dynasty going right now???

This is a discussion on How is your Dynasty going right now??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
How is your Dynasty going right now???

i want to know everything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: How is your Dynasty going right now???

I am currently in year 2015 with LSU. I created my own coach after the first season and took a job with North Carolina. After the first year there I did well enough that I got an offer to stay for five years as well as an offer from Michigan & LSU. I took the job at LSU and have been there since.

I'm 3-1 in bowl games haven't won a conference title yet but I'm working on that. My starting QB has set school records for passing yards in a career TD's in a season as well as career. And I've managed to recruit a couple of recivers that have worked out nicely so far.

I'm also using the Oregon play book as well.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Mine is going well... Took SMU to the Sugar Bowl and top 10 rankings 2 years in a row before taking the Alabama job in 2017

Won the NC first year at Bama
Won the Fiesta Bowl year 2 (lost to Arkansas both years in the Reg Sea.)

About to go into 2019.

I don't play the games by the way I recruit and super sim.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaajunky12
Mine is going well... Took SMU to the Sugar Bowl and top 10 rankings 2 years in a row before taking the Alabama job in 2017

Won the NC first year at Bama
Won the Fiesta Bowl year 2 (lost to Arkansas both years in the Reg Sea.)

About to go into 2019.

I don't play the games by the way I recruit and super sim.
Not trying to bash you or anything, but I'm very curious to know is that actually enjoyable? I like getting 5-10 years into a dynasty but never have time to get the far usually. Is just supersimming the games fun to do? I've neve really tried it before.
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NCAAF/NCAAB: Michigan Wolveines
Old 05-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan952
Not trying to bash you or anything, but I'm very curious to know is that actually enjoyable? I like getting 5-10 years into a dynasty but never have time to get the far usually. Is just supersimming the games fun to do? I've neve really tried it before.
I can't speak for him, but I went about 15 years with a dynasty where I simmed every game. I believe it was NCAA 10. I started at Temple, went to West Virginia, and finished at Texas. All I did was recruit players and I really enjoyed it. It was one of the best dynastys I have ever done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #6
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

The fun part about simming the games is that it leaves it down to your recruiting how well you do and does not factor in user input for the games, which I'm sure most of us make harder anyways because we feel we need to use sliders to make the game more realistic.

Once I'm pretty much done doing dynasties and been playing Madden, it's always nice to go back and do one with only simming and see how well you can recruit and how far you can go. Plus, fast way to add draft classes for Madden lol.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #7
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Started my final dynasty with 11 using Penn State Nittey Lions. I really not a Penn State fan, but got to reading the history behind the program, and the game day features, plus their defense is pretty stacked,s
So I figured what the heck. I am using heisman sliders that I have tweaked from another user (used them all year actually) I am one game in, beating the FCS team 50-10. I played Kevin Newsome in the first half and Rob Bolden the second half. Newsome was 12-20 for 165 yards and had 15 rushes for a 127, with 1 score. Bolden was 6-11 for 75 yards, but also had 2 rushing tds. Neither qb threw a td or int. Royster Had 99 yards on 16 carries and 1 score. Next game is against the Tide, ughh. I may rotate each qb in the first half and see how that goes. With Ingram and Richardson in the backfield, this should be interesting as I have cpu rb ability at a 100.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8

Mine is going terrible. In Year One with New Mexico I went 3-9. This year I'm starting 1-1, but need to make a bowl to secure my job. Whoo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »