Home

June 1 Feelings on NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on June 1 Feelings on NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Under 6 weeks from NCAA 12 Release, What Are Your Thoughts on the Game?
Very excited, can't wait for July 12 157 52.86%
Pretty excited, definitely getting NCAA 12 98 33.00%
Undecided, more info/demo will be determining factor 39 13.13%
Disappointed, I won't be getting NCAA 12 this year 3 1.01%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
June 1 Feelings on NCAA Football 12

With under 6 weeks until the release of NCAA Football 12, what are your feelings about NCAA Football 12 today?

As a dynasty player, I'm really excited. Coaching Carousel and Custom Conferences were something that I tried to implement manually in NCAA 11 and had a difficult time doing that. With those 2 additions to dynasty I think the mode will be significantly deeper this year.

There are certainly some things that could be improved in dynasty and I hope it is the focus of the dev team next year, but these 2 changes alone will make dynasty mode so much better.

How about you guys? In your comments if you could include what type of player you primarily are (offline dynasty, online dynasty, RTG) I'd like to see if there is any type of player that is more excited/less excited/angry than others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: June 1 Feelings on NCAA Football 12

I cant wait for NCAA 12/
CC and Custom playbooks have me excited for Dynasty.
Not a online player at all.
I am still waiting for E3 for RTG news. So after that I dont need to hear much more. THen after the Demo.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Custom conferences and custom playbook look solid. I have mixed emotions on coaching carousel but overall it looks as if ea is making another solid NCAA game.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

I am more excited for this release than any other. EA nailed it this year with some of the new features implemented into the game:

Broadcast cam is the feature I am most excited about. This paired with the ability to play a dynasty as a defensive or offensive coordinator is groundbreaking for the series. I am also excited to watch important rivalry games and games of the week from this angle.

The presentation additions such as the new hdr lighting, revamped crowd noise, and the crowds themselves are excellent improvements. I can't wait to hear the crowd swell during big plays and how it will sound with stadium sounds.

How about the improvements to zone defense? I have a feeling we will be back to a defensive game this year and those high scores will be a thing of the past. Even pylon physics are exciting because it just adds more realism to the game.

Anyone not excited about the tackle button! Just too many improvements this year to look forward too.

Anyone who can't get excited about this year's game... I just don't know!
Old 06-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

Very excited, but I can't play the game until a custom roster is released with names.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I am not as excited for Custom Playbooks for Madden than I am for NCAA. I dont know why. Maybe it is the formations and plays in NCAA That it is more exciting
The only thing I am waiting for is RTG news and Demo
Old 06-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
Rookie

WVUWILD12's Arena

OVR: 6

I am more exited for the release of this NCAA than any other ever before. NCAA Football has always been my favorite game to play every year, and this year it looks to be better than it has ever been before. I am most excited to create myself as an offensive coordinator, create myself a playbook, start of at a 1 star school and work my way up until I am eventually the HC at my Alma mater and dream job at WVU. I always play online dynasties and regular dynasty. I have never really got into Road to Glory much, however, with the improvements this year I may have to play it more. Custom Conferences will also be fun for Dynasty, and once I reach a BCS school, I will probably create 4 Super-Conferences. I cannot wait for the Demo to release, i will probably play it non-stop until the midnight release of the Game!
Old 06-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #8
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Very excited. Custom Conferences are awesome, coaching carousel is exactly what I wanted. I'm looking for some decent improvements for TB, and I'm gravy.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »