Home

What NCAA Football has become

This is a discussion on What NCAA Football has become within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Rookie

mike linebacker 7's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking What NCAA Football has become

Lately I have been observant of the many ways NCAA Football 12 is advertising itself. Through twitter or facebook and especially through ESPN. With the addition of college gameday and even Adrian Peterson, former Oklahoma Sooner, promoting College Gameday Traditions. And now if you pre-order NCAA Football 12 from an EA sponsored store you can get half of the Nike Pro combat unifroms. IDK about you guys but im freaking loving it. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: What NCAA Football has become

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike linebacker 7
Lately I have been observant of the many ways NCAA Football 12 is advertising itself. Through twitter or facebook and especially through ESPN. With the addition of college gameday and even Adrian Peterson, former Oklahoma Sooner, promoting College Gameday Traditions. And now if you pre-order NCAA Football 12 from an EA sponsored store you can get half of the Nike Pro combat unifroms. IDK about you guys but im freaking loving it. What do you guys think?

I don't care much how NCAA advertises itself. I just want good information before it is released and a solid college football game.

It's cool that they are advertising itself in different ways though. I remember when I was younger I always got pumped up when I saw the NCAA commericals.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What NCAA Football has become

Ugh. They can laser "NCAA 12" on the moon a la Chairface Chippendale for all I care, just stop tying exclusive game content to special retailers.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »