Home

Weirdest thing that ever happened in your Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Weirdest thing that ever happened in your Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2011, 12:31 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Weirdest thing that ever happened in your Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangemann
True story, I kid you not.

I was shocked too when I saw that. They went undefeated in their conference which had I think 2 ranked teams in it (Might have been 3) and beat one of the FCS teams, Oregon State, and UNC in their out of conference.

Straight up bizarre.
That is insane. I actually love it when stuff like that happens.

Craziest thing that happened to me would have to be when Northern Illinois was ranked #3 at 9-0 in year 2 of my offline Illinois dynasty. They only beat one ranked opponent (@ #5 Wisconsin). They then proceeded to lose their last 5 games of the season! Quite a drop off if u ask me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2011, 10:39 AM   #26
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Winning the NC with tulsa in my first season. I only played one or two ranked teams. I was like...MIND=Blown

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #27
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9

SDSU going undefeated and playing USC in the Sugar Bowl
Old 06-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Way back playing NCAA 2004 on the PS2, in year two of my dynasty Utah went 12-0 winning the Fiesta Bowl. I remember thinking what the? Turns out that mimicked real life because in reality that did happen. It was kind of errie the game predicted the rise of Utah....

Lots of dynasties back in the PS2 days saw North Texas turn into a national power house (Texas recruiting in the Sun Belt) and reach 6 star status.

Weirdest thing I saw though was a San Jose St. vs. North Texas National Championship game. Once again both teams getting the benefits of being located in a great recruiting state and in horrible conferences
Old 06-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #29
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

In my ncaa 11 dynasty, I am in year 2016 with Virginia Tech (see sig). My first season with Tyrod Taylor, we went 13-0, and did not make national championship game, so we won the orange bowl. Fast forward to 2015 season. I repeat that season from 2010, by going undefeated, go into the Conference Championship week ahead of Oklahoma. I beat Clemson, Oklahoma beats Nebraska, and somehow, they leapfrog me, and miss out on the national championship, AGAIN. Mind you, In 7 seasons, I still have not made it to, nor won a national championship (hence the thread title of my dynasty). UGh!!!

Oh, and during these 7 season, Utah has turned into a 6* Prestige school, and has won 2 National Championships. 3 seasons ago, Utah played Fresno State for the national championship. Insane in the membrane!!!!!!

Old 06-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #30
Rookie

tylerd02's Arena

OVR: 3

ND played the same FCS school two weeks in a row.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 8

Central Michigan playing for a national title in year 5 of my Kentucky Wildcats Dynasty. Suffice to say, by year 5, I had made Kentucky into a great team, and got the luxury(luck?) of playing them for the title. 62-13 I won, what a joke that game was. They were not even rated that great, in comparison to me anyways, so I figured I'd dominate them but not by almost 50 points. Geeze EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #32
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

Happened 2x:

In my North Texas dynasty in 2015 the top 3 teams in the BCS were:
1) Michigan (11-1, 7-1)
2) Wisconsin (11-1, 7-1)
3) Ohio State (11-1, 7-1)

tOSU beat Michigan, Michigan beat Wisconsin, and Wisconsin beat tOSU.

In my Big XII failed dynasty, which I finally managed to finish year 1 in, the Mountain West replaced the Big 10 (Big 10 moved to the MAC, etc).
Anyway, TCU beat Missouri, Boise State beat TCU, and Missouri beat Boise State. They all went (11-1, 7-1), and TCU was #1, Missouri was #2, and Boise State was #3.

In both circumstances both conferences sent 3 teams to the BCS. tOSU went to the Rose, and Boise went to the Rose, they were "conference champions".

Current standings in my North Texas dynasty (year 2031), beginning of conference championship week.
1. Ohio State (12-0, 8-0)
2. Texas (12-0, 8-0)
3. Missouri (11-1, 7-1)
4. Michigan (11-1, 7-1)
5. Wisconsin (11-1, 7-1)
6. North Texas (11-1, 7-1)

No other teams has less than 2 losses. Talk about crazy.. (North Texas is in the Big XII, and plays Texas for the Big XII title, their only loss is to Texas late in the season).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »