Home

For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo

This is a discussion on For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 01:32 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
So did it work? @justice
Stilll haven't gotten a number from anyone...even those that are playing fine and dandy and truly believe that this is going to be DLC is a month aren't budging. Here's my thought process on it.
If it works, great, you can share the code with how many people you want. If EA ever catches wind, you already have the uniforms saved to your content, there would be nothing they can do to the main person who had pre-ordered. For all those that used a "copy" of a number that may have worked, we might losee our uniforms, but's that would take an incredible amount of auditing and an on-play. i get it....most who have them dont see the special deal, or got them for one uniform and that's all. But, they got thme, for the simple that fact that they wanted to better ahead of the game in anyway possible. If I hadn't been sick, I wouldve went down there and pre-ordered 25 copies, just to make money offof th enumbers that people are looking for. Bottom line, I'd share, so that WE all could feel what it's like to take on some of these new college powerhouses of 2011.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 01:42 AM   #26
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice07
Stilll haven't gotten a number from anyone...even those that are playing fine and dandy and truly believe that this is going to be DLC is a month aren't budging. Here's my thought process on it.
If it works, great, you can share the code with how many people you want. If EA ever catches wind, you already have the uniforms saved to your content, there would be nothing they can do to the main person who had pre-ordered. For all those that used a "copy" of a number that may have worked, we might losee our uniforms, but's that would take an incredible amount of auditing and an on-play. i get it....most who have them dont see the special deal, or got them for one uniform and that's all. But, they got thme, for the simple that fact that they wanted to better ahead of the game in anyway possible. If I hadn't been sick, I wouldve went down there and pre-ordered 25 copies, just to make money offof th enumbers that people are looking for. Bottom line, I'd share, so that WE all could feel what it's like to take on some of these new college powerhouses of 2011.
If you get a code and it works, could you post it/message others the code or something?
Old 07-17-2011, 01:43 AM   #27
Zero Finger Movement

CRIP4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 5

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

it does not work once redeemed. you're welcome to try. if i am right, then no-harm-no-foul because i've already used it. if i am wrong, merry christmas os.

i am right though.

EDIT: i think i am wrong, though, for posting a code. i believe it is an os rule violation. forgive me. i did, however, retry the used code. it says, "this code has already been used...".
NCAA - CLEMSON

Last edited by CRIP4LIFE; 07-17-2011 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #28
Rookie

IGGYBOY34's Arena

EA Sports really disappoints me with this crap. What's with the "Gamestop" exclusive hook-up? It's like "screw the rest of our customers...we only care about those who shop at Gamestop".
I was at Wal-Mart at 1am the night of the release and paid the same price as Gamestop customers!!! So I deserve the same Pro Combat uniforms as anyone else. Totally unfair.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:24 PM   #29
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGYBOY34
EA Sports really disappoints me with this crap. What's with the "Gamestop" exclusive hook-up? It's like "screw the rest of our customers...we only care about those who shop at Gamestop".
I was at Wal-Mart at 1am the night of the release and paid the same price as Gamestop customers!!! So I deserve the same Pro Combat uniforms as anyone else. Totally unfair.
Walmart had a pre-order bonuses too. So did BestBuy. If the pro-combat unis meant so much to you, you could have done some research and realized that you needed to pre-order with gamestop in order to get them.

Totally unfair..
Old 07-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #30
Rookie

IGGYBOY34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate19
Walmart had a pre-order bonuses too. So did BestBuy. If the pro-combat unis meant so much to you, you could have done some research and realized that you needed to pre-order with gamestop in order to get them.

Totally unfair..
Okay...so you're a faithful EA Sports supporter...Good for you!!!
However, you're apparently missing my point. It doesn't matter if I did research or not. If EA is gonna sell a product through multiple merchants for the same exact price, then it's only fair to offer the same deal to everyone regardless of where you bought the game. That's practical good business...loyalty to your whole base of customers, not just "Gamestop" customers. I shouldn't have to drive clear across town to search for a Gamestop if I live right by another store that sells the game.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:49 PM   #31
Banned

Sabo's corked Bat's Arena

OVR: 0

It says to get them you actually have to buy the game (demo jerseys). Does that mean you have to put in the online code thing? I dont put money in EAs pockets and just rent their games. So would activating the free 2 day trial unlock them?

Last edited by Sabo's corked Bat; 07-22-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #32
Rookie

So after a ton of calls to Gamestop, I found out that they are only redeemable once. I got a code that didn't work, and got in touch with Gamestop and told them. They gave me a different code. Worked just fine. Only downfall to it is that you have to be logged in to XBOX live to get the uniforms. Last year, you could get online once, save it and then not have to go online every game. That's a big problem for me, since people have a ton of problems with online issues. Worse, I have a really bad connection.
I did have to log in several times and restart in order for the jerseys to actually appear. When downloading, there was a tab for management of the download, so I'm wondering what was in that tab. I figured that I would still have access to it after downloading, but it's not around anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »