Home

I'm Extremely Disappointed With VT's Entrance In 12

This is a discussion on I'm Extremely Disappointed With VT's Entrance In 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #9
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I'm Extremely Disappointed With VT's Entrance In 12

I feel you man, they didn't change anything about Arkansas. We don't run out of a tunnel, we run out of a building behind the end zone.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty
Go cry some more.

That's how people make these issues known so they can get fixed. It's not like they'll get fixed if nobody ever says anything. If you don't like a thread's content don't bother opening it, nobody is forcing you to.
It's not crying; it's fact. I don't know how many threads we've seen in the past few days that start with, "I'm not one to usually complain, BUT THEY GOT MY STRIPE/END ZONE/ENTRANCE WRONG!" Yes, they've screwed up a lot, but we don't need 120+ threads for things that are wrong with each team. If when the retail version is out, there is an actual error, let's make an NCAA errors thread and sticky it so they actually see it. Like I said some place else, if EA is putting resources into scouring the forums for fans that have found errors, it's no wonder there are so many errors. Let's have a single error thread so if they are looking after release, they see it, or put it in the wishlist forum since it is something you'd like fixed for next year. It's not that hard.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

The problem is that there isn't long enough build up to add enter sandman to the intro, in fact the entrance is about 10 secs shorter this year if the entrance on youtube is correct(unedited).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #12
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It's not crying; it's fact. I don't know how many threads we've seen in the past few days that start with, "I'm not one to usually complain, BUT THEY GOT MY STRIPE/END ZONE/ENTRANCE WRONG!" Yes, they've screwed up a lot, but we don't need 120+ threads for things that are wrong with each team. If when the retail version is out, there is an actual error, let's make an NCAA errors thread and sticky it so they actually see it. Like I said some place else, if EA is putting resources into scouring the forums for fans that have found errors, it's no wonder there are so many errors. Let's have a single error thread so if they are looking after release, they see it, or put it in the wishlist forum since it is something you'd like fixed for next year. It's not that hard.
Agreed, I mean like I said before, not even the retail version is out and people are complaining.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #13
Rookie

Orangemann's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner75
The problem is that there isn't long enough build up to add enter sandman to the intro, in fact the entrance is about 10 secs shorter this year if the entrance on youtube is correct(unedited).
That's my main complaint. Adding Enter Sandman via Custom Stadium Sounds won't make a difference at all because you won't even have time to finish the intro to when they run in correctly.

Looks like I won't be able to re-create the entrance this year...pity
Old 07-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 3

We feel your pain VT fans. Maybe next year?
Old 07-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #15
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
They aren't the only ones.

Are we really going to see a thread for what is wrong with every single team in this game? Washington Huskies this. VaTech that. ECU this. Arizona that.
It's starting to annoy me quite frankly. Seems every thread I've been in the past few days is nothing but complaining about EA not getting a person's school sock color right, or the team entrance is wrong cause the tunnel isn't narrow enough, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #16
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

join the other 80 or so teams without their proper entrance.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »