Home

Official NCAA 2012 Recruiting Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 2012 Recruiting Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 23
Official NCAA 2012 Recruiting Thread

This thread is where to put tips and pointers for Recruiting, as well as any other information regarding recruitng for NCAA 2012.

-Best Tendencies
-Position Recruiting
-Prestige Recruiting
-Best Call Pitches
-Pipelie Recruiting

Just a few ideas, I hope to get some input and help for me and others towards making recruiting better and simpler this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: Official NCAA 2012 Recruiting Thread

Would anyone like to Help me out with this thread. I'd really appreciate it and I look forward to seeing the ideas flow
Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

OVR: 6

In no way am I an expert, but I have been dedicated to this series for longer than I'd like to admit. When it comes to recruiting, I like to keep my list of prospects reasonably small in comparision to what it will let you track (12-15 players). At 12 players, you can divide you allotted time into 50 minutes per player. Considering you are effective in recruiting, you should see some nice progression towards signing them.

Once you sign them or get them to a point where its a lock (300/400+ point lead), then add another prospect and so on. Using this method requires you to prioritize your team needs. Your first group of recruits will be higher ranked and should fill immediate needs. When its time to start replacing signed or nearly signed players, you will be picking from a lesser talent pool. That's the strategy peice that makes or breaks your recruiting season.

Good Luck!
Old 07-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

OVR: 6

One more thing...
When possible, recruit from your pipeline states. The additional bonus points add up over a recruiting season and can genuinely impact your overall outcome of developing a top-notched class.

You can also be intentional about developing a pipeline state in one of the Big 3 (Florida, Texas, and California) to have a gateway to more talent options. If they are not pipeline states, begin recruiting the state to build the number of players on your roster from that particular state. After a season or so, you will have a strategic advantage in recruiting that will definitely pay off on the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »