Home

Official Early Release Impressions (READ FIRST POST, MUST HAVE MOD PERMISSION)

This is a discussion on Official Early Release Impressions (READ FIRST POST, MUST HAVE MOD PERMISSION) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Rookie

DLowery's Arena

OVR: 8
Official Early Release Impressions (READ FIRST POST, MUST HAVE MOD PERMISSION)

Hey guys, my long time best bud and I just got the game (you can check the screens below). You can ask us questions here or on our twitters as we will be on there the most during roster making.

You can check out our roster making thread to see exactly what we are looking to do with our roster, but to sum it up, we want it to be the best with multiple versions for multitudes of play styles

DLowery - @MLG_edo
TLS22 - @TLS22

We will be rotating shifts and helping each other out on testing/roster making pretty much around the clock.

MOD EDIT

Everyone that gets it early is required to PM a mod with proof. We prefer this as to posting a picture in the thread, as they make threads huge. Proof should be open case with instruction manual in it, and show a picture of the disc along with your OS name written on a piece of paper.

Use THIS thread for early impressions and questions.

WE WILL BE DOING GENERAL IMPRESSIONS differently this year, and those may up as early as today, at which point we may merge this thread or close it. Use this one for now.

And read the new posting rules if you haven't. They're in a sticky at the top of this thread.

Last edited by ryan36; 07-08-2011 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Removed pics...added instructions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
re: Official Early Release Impressions (READ FIRST POST, MUST HAVE MOD PERMISSION)

Glad yall could get it early!

Could you maybe answer a quick question for me? What is the teambuilder roster share? Could you maybe take a look at it and explain what it is, if possible? Thanks
Old 07-08-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

re: Official Early Release Impressions (READ FIRST POST, MUST HAVE MOD PERMISSION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14

Could you maybe answer a quick question for me? What is the teambuilder roster share? Could you maybe take a look at it and explain what it is, if possible? Thanks
I second this. We haven't heard anything about this. Would like to know if it something new or just the roster share re-skinned.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I know this maybe a little time consuming but I have to ask...What's the maximum number of recruits you can create before the start of the season? Like if I want to create real life class of 2012 recruits. Last year it was 30 if I can recall correctly.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
Rookie

DLowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14

Hey man, we just checked and it looks like we can't access anything involving the EA Servers. We will unfortunately have to wait along with you but we will check every so often for ya
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLowery
Hey man, we just checked and it looks like we can't access anything involving the EA Servers. We will unfortunately have to wait along with you but we will check every so often for ya
Ok thats cool. Thanks for trying.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
Rookie

89OneHanded's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Early Release Impressions (READ FIRST POST, MUST HAVE MOD PERMISSION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikeJR23
I know this maybe a little time consuming but I have to ask...What's the maximum number of recruits you can create before the start of the season? Like if I want to create real life class of 2012 recruits. Last year it was 30 if I can recall correctly.

Last year it was 50.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Official Early Release Impressions (READ FIRST POST, MUST HAVE MOD PERMISSION)

Keep it game related, and not "woohoo!" and "yay!" and "So jealous!" type stuff guys. Also i'm keeping the approved users list in THIS post to prevent the OP from editing his post and adding friends, etc.

APPROVED USERS
DLowery
TLS22
peteykirch
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »