Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #217
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoker6905
Does anyone know a successful gamer tag roster download for NCAA 12 on xbox 360?
check the forums/threads...
Old 07-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #218
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

I have to say I am a little dissapointed in this patch. I thought we would get full customization of players. Including Height and Weight. To me it is just as important to edit Height and Weight, because sometimes there are players at certain postions who come in with very unrealeastic size. Like a FB who is 6'0" 188.

As for editing players skills, while i can appriciate EA giving us the ability to do this, I like to base my Dynasty in reality, and to me i dont really want to adjust a players skills. I enjoy watching my players develop.

So i have a suggestions, and i apologize if this is the wrong place for this. BUt, if EA is worried about us beefing up a players size and skill levels to much.....than why not institute some kind of LEVEL cap. For example you could only edit skill players a total of 10 points (Height and Weight) and Linemen would be 15. So if you have a linebacker who was 5'10" 220, you could make him 6'0" 228, or 6'2" 226. This way no one could really take advantage of the ability to edit players. Anyways im just using the 10/15 point scale as an example, but i think it could work.....it would give us what we want but not let us abuse it.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #219
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thescorpio1985
SIAP but "you can only edit players on your team" in OD?
Can you only edit your team? Makes no sense...how is that fair to other users in the OD. If they all can't use it then I wont use it...
Old 07-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #220
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Dynasty Roster Editing In, Launch Day Title Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Can you only edit your team? Makes no sense...how is that fair to other users in the OD. If they all can't use it then I wont use it...
So can the commish edit CPU teams? I haven't been able to.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #221
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
Nope which makes the editor a FAIL IMO.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #222
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
I'll see you one disappointment and raise you another, commish cannot edit any teams except for his own. Which pretty much has to be a bug I would think. EA couldn't really think that only the commish editing his own team would make anyone at all happy.

Hopefully Ben or someone can come in here and let us know when this will be fixed and/or will we have to restart our OD. Anyone?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »