Home

Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game from gs

This is a discussion on Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game from gs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #9
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game fro

It better be free.

I wish they would just go ahead and add the ability to download uniforms after the game ships. They did it in the past so I don't understand why they don't do it now. It would make thousands of NCAA fans very happy. Nobody would have to go a season with last years uniforms ever again.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #10
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game fro

Its not going to be free, so if your preorder is paid off just keep it, pick it up tuesday, then return it unopened to get your money back
Old 07-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #11
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm in Korea and there is no Gamestop. This is hogwash, grrrrr...

I better start saving.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblaze09
Its not going to be free, so if your preorder is paid off just keep it, pick it up tuesday, then return it unopened to get your money back
I did this with Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, I walked into a CD warehouse the week before its release and saw it for sale for $44.99, I picked it up purchased the pre-ordered copy to get the code then returned the game at a different location saying I got it as a present from someone so I was returning the copy I bought (this was after the code was redeemed).

The question is will the code be given in store? or emailed or is it possibly in the box. If its emailed there's a chance you'll get it before the game is even purchased (the Piano Gun for LA Noire was emailed to me at around 7 pm the day before the release).

I doubt they will be free, and if they are it will be a long ways down the road before they are made available (there has to be an actual incentive to making them an exclusive pre-order deal).
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
Rookie

JSmooveIV's Arena

OVR: 0

Im not going to purchase a game a 2nd time go home then retunr it for a few jerseys, i would love to have the jerseys, if their available for dlc ill pay for em if the price isnt ridiculous
Old 07-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #14
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
I did this with Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, I walked into a CD warehouse the week before its release and saw it for sale for $44.99, I picked it up purchased the pre-ordered copy to get the code then returned the game at a different location saying I got it as a present from someone so I was returning the copy I bought (this was after the code was redeemed).

The question is will the code be given in store? or emailed or is it possibly in the box. If its emailed there's a chance you'll get it before the game is even purchased (the Piano Gun for LA Noire was emailed to me at around 7 pm the day before the release).

I doubt they will be free, and if they are it will be a long ways down the road before they are made available (there has to be an actual incentive to making them an exclusive pre-order deal).
It'll probably be in the box.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #15
Rookie

JSmooveIV's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone think its worth it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #16
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmooveIV
Anyone think its worth it

if your team wears them yes, mine doesn't so I don't care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »