Home

Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game from gs

This is a discussion on Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game from gs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #25
Rookie

BFig's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game fro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicV3nom
Wait so I'm new at this... What jerseys do u get from the demo? And are they different from the ones u get from gs?!?!
No, in the demo you got Alabama, Florida, Oregon State, Miami, and the Boise State blue uniforms. At GameStop you get TCU, Ohio State, Boise State silver jerseys, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech. West Virginia's are already in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Gamestop Pro Combat Uniforms....any way to get them if you didnt buy the game fro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
No, in the demo you got Alabama, Florida, Oregon State, Miami, and the Boise State blue uniforms. At GameStop you get TCU, Ohio State, Boise State silver jerseys, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech. West Virginia's are already in the game.
Oh ok thanks bro!
MLB: ?
Old 07-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

The DLC probably will be free but you will probably have to wait a few months for it. Just preorder, buy the game, use the code and return it unopened the next day. If that's too much work for you then you must not want the jerseys that bad. Just my two cents..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-10-2011, 01:04 AM   #28
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
I did this with Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, I walked into a CD warehouse the week before its release and saw it for sale for $44.99, I picked it up purchased the pre-ordered copy to get the code then returned the game at a different location saying I got it as a present from someone so I was returning the copy I bought (this was after the code was redeemed).

The question is will the code be given in store? or emailed or is it possibly in the box. If its emailed there's a chance you'll get it before the game is even purchased (the Piano Gun for LA Noire was emailed to me at around 7 pm the day before the release).

I doubt they will be free, and if they are it will be a long ways down the road before they are made available (there has to be an actual incentive to making them an exclusive pre-order deal).
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
It'll probably be in the box.
At the bottom of the receipt, there is a code that you enter at gamestop.com. Once you enter that code, the website will give you another code for you to enter into your system (PS3 or 360). That is why you could pick it up, get the jerseys and return the game and still get the uniforms. Gamestop hasn't changed this method.....yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »