Home

How bad are you jonesing?

This is a discussion on How bad are you jonesing? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #41
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: How bad are you jonesing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pizza Guy07
I need to know what would you do...
I start college summer class Monday at 11-1pm everyday. And I'm thinking about picking up my game at midnight and play all night and I can pop an adderall to help me stay awake all day on Tuesday then crash prolly at 9pm. Or sleep in monday night and pick up the game on Tuesday after class.
I can't decide. What would you do....?
Don't push it. I used to do that from working 2 jobs - got heart problems and it made my ADHD worse. Go to bed after your class and crash as long as you can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #42
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
I picked the worst week to start a new job! Really wish I had an extra week off. The week will already feel long, now I'll be clock watching like a hawk all week waiting to get home each night.
Depending on your job I envy you. I'm unemployed and it sucks. I feel where you are coming from. Sucks working knowing you could be @ home playing NCAA.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #43
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDayD1978
Prior to this year...I used to be in the same boat. The weekend before release was ALWAYS the toughest.
I agree! This use to be me also. Now I feel cheated. Cheated from the Christmas like feeling in the summer. I'm not blaming EA or anything about the game, I just feel it didn't change enough for me to purchase. I never thought I would let a NCAA title come and go without my usual ritual.

At least I won't be running around all day with that first date anxiety until midnight release.

P.S. Knowing me, I'll be running to a walmart around 1:00 to get it anyway

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 07-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #44
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
I agree! This use to be me also. Now I feel cheated. Cheated from the Christmas like feeling in the summer. I'm not blaming EA or anything about the game, I just feel it didn't change enough for me to purchase. I never thought I would let a NCAA title come and go without my usual ritual.

At least I won't be running around all day with that first date anxiety until midnight release.

P.S. Knowing me, I'll be running to a walmart around 1:00 to get it anyway
Having my 1st child killed my inner crack head, lol. The initial blow to my gaming Tyrone Biggins was my wife buying my gaming systems. She made me promise no playing games after 12am on a work night. Seemed like a fair trade, lol.

I have a Best Buy right around the corner, I'll be there with my kid @ 10am tomorrow.

Last edited by acts238shaun; 07-11-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #45
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Having my 1st child killed my inner crack head, lol. The initial blow to my gaming Tyrone Biggins was my wife buying my gaming systems. She made me promise no playing games after 12am on a work night. Seemed like a fair trade, lol.

I have a Best Buy right around the corner, I'll be there with my kid @ 10am tomorrow.
I'm going insane here. Tomorrow @ 10am for me too. No midnight release, not a big deal though.... as long as I don't get the tremors and shakes between now and then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #46
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0

I woke up after 5 hours of sleeping, thinking about which recruits I was going to recruit for the 2012 class.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:17 AM   #47
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Depending on your job I envy you. I'm unemployed and it sucks. I feel where you are coming from. Sucks working knowing you could be @ home playing NCAA.
I am also unemployed since the beginning of June and I agree that is sucks. However, on the bright side I can play NCAA tomororw as long as I want Still wish I had a job though.

Last edited by ezio; 07-11-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #48
Rookie

kevj349's Arena

OVR: 4

I trained my girlfriend to enjoy the Sims while I play my 360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »