Home

Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties

This is a discussion on Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties

Guys,

No one surprisingly who has the game, has mentioned broadcast cam or given his or her impressions.

I on the other hand have been watching games on broadcast cam even more so than I have actually played them and let me tell you, CPU games are incredible to watch. I am currently watching a Oregon@ BYU game on heisman with 10 min quarters and Oregon was up at the beginning of the 3rd 23-7 BYU has stormed back and made the score 23-17 at the end of the third.

Anyway, I am sitting here on pins and needles watching this game because I am actually excited to see if BYU can pull off the victory.... Uh oh BYU just attempted a field goal from mid-field, hated to see that.

I can see that I will be watching a lot of CPU vs CPU games this year, heck I may watch every game!

What are your plans for the broadcast cam?

Last edited by SECElit3; 07-11-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
Rookie

BigBlue10989's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynastys

I'm going to use it to watch major bowl games and rivalry games in which my team is not involved. I was never big on the broadcast view, but those videos of OSU-Michigan converted me.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Broadcast Cam and What it Means for your Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Guys,

No one surprisingly who has the game, has mentioned broadcast cam or given his or her impressions.

I on the other hand have been watching games on broadcast cam even more so than I have actually played them and let me tell you, CPU games are incredible to watch. I am currently watching a Oregon@ BYU game on heisman with 10 min quarters and Oregon was up at the beginning of the 3rd 23-7 BYU has stormed back and made the score 23-17 at the end of the third.

Anyway, I am sitting here on pins and needles watching this game because I am actually excited to see if BYU can pull off the victory.... Uh oh BYU just attempted a field goal from mid-field, hated to see that.

I can see that I will be watching a lot of CPU vs CPU games this year, heck I may watch every game!

What are your plans for the broadcast cam?
I like this thread....

This is the 1st year i will actually not create any sliders because i plan to use NCAA 12 more in a coach mode setting.

I will work on some ratings to fix up the players and then kinda use this game much like NFL Head Coach.....so that Brodcast Cam really changed the way i'm going to utilize the game this year it's the best view hands down IMO

I saw those videos of the CPU vs CPU games and my jaw dropped...

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15

I wish my plans were to be playing with the BCAM . However, it will be nice to watch some dynasty games using it. Here's to hoping it is unlocked via a patch!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

It is a very welcome addition for me. I usually just play the role of AD and coach and let the players play it out on the field, so this has been a long time coming for me, especially since last-gen had it.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that when your are a coordinator and the other side of the ball is on the field, you are watching that part of the game in Broadcast Cam.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #7
Rookie

lionden_56's Arena

OVR: 2

Say you're playing on like 8 minute quarters...normal scoring game, how long in real life time would that take. That's the biggest thing for me. I'd like to watch a lot of games in dynasty, but I don't know if I'll have the time.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #8
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I like this thread....

This is the 1st year i will actually not create any sliders because i plan to use NCAA 12 more in a coach mode setting.
I will work on some ratings to fix up the players and then kinda use this game much like NFL Head Coach.....so that Brodcast Cam really changed the way i'm going to utilize the game this year it's the best view hands down IMO

I saw those videos of the CPU vs CPU games and my jaw dropped...
Say it ain't so...have used your sliders for years.

Anyway, on topic, never understood why some made such a big deal out of this cam. But OP has piqued my interest in watching some games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »