Home

You can only edit players on your team (PS3 OD)?

This is a discussion on You can only edit players on your team (PS3 OD)? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
You can only edit players on your team (PS3 OD)?

Am I the only one who is getting this message? I started an OD just to test some ratings stuff out but for 1 I can't change my team like I could on NCAA11 and the message saying you can only eidt your team pops up. This is not the case for offline dynasty for those who play that mode but I for one planned on playing in a couple ODs. Anyone else seeing this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: You can only edit players on your team (PS3 OD)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescorpio1985
Am I the only one who is getting this message? I started an OD just to test some ratings stuff out but for 1 I can't change my team like I could on NCAA11 and the message saying you can only eidt your team pops up. This is not the case for offline dynasty for those who play that mode but I for one planned on playing in a couple ODs. Anyone else seeing this?
Only commish can do it.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: You can only edit players on your team (PS3 OD)?

I was testing some stuff out in the OD mode as the commish (because the patches/tuners only affect gameplay while online to my knowledge). Are you saying that you know a commish who can do this in his OD? Because as long as it is capable to be done in an OD then I know it is just me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »