Home

NCAA Football 12 Visual Issues After the Patch?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Visual Issues After the Patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 12:45 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Visual issues after the patch?

That's what the field and uniforms look like in my game. Ignore the weird orange/yellow lines emanating from my kicker. That's from the cameras flash somehow. But to me, the field looks blotchy and not realistic. I know it's turf, so it's not going to look as pretty as grass, but to me it still looks incredibly fake and not good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 12:46 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgramps
Yes, it does look blurry. I'm on PS3.
Good to know there's others having the same issue. Well, not good, but you know what I mean.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #67
Banned

TheMove4's Arena

OVR: 7

This is why I waited a day before I decided on opening my game. Has EA ever released a patch that didnt break more things? Classic EA. There so sloppy with everything they do.

I play on PS3 and the demo was one of the worst looking sport games I played this gen. Was hoping retail would be normal. Seems like w/e is happening is samethign that happend to alot of people with the PS3 demo.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:22 AM   #68
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

After some playing I definitely see a discrepancy between "official" released screenshots, and what i'm seeing in game. The helmet sparkle in the OP's first thread is telling; it's like night and day and I'm seeing that same dull texture in my games (any weather, any time).

Also, it seems uniform degradation is average at best in only the worst weather conditions. The screenshots posted here are accurate about white uniforms (or any for that matter) degrading very little. Also field degradation is non existent.

PS3, 720p

I don't know if the patched broke or fixed anything, but for all we know EA may never have intended to release anything like what we saw in the screenshots. Those may have just been "buttered up" if you know what I mean. But we'll see if this gets any reaction from EA. I hope so...
Old 07-13-2011, 01:37 AM   #69
Banned

TheMove4's Arena

OVR: 7

So I opened my copy and EA scams me again with the most jaggy, blury ugly game I played on my PS3 ever.

I feel like I just paid $60 for NCAA Football 12 Beta.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:41 AM   #70
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

My retail copy looks 1000 times better than the demo. No jaggies.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #71
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Weimer
It's not just you, I'm having the same problem on my TV. I was beginning to freak out and think my TV was having issues. That's why I even started reading this thread.

I'm playing on a 55" Samsung LED 1080P 120Hz TV on a 360.
It's certainly not just you guys...I have a Vizio and having the same problems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (292.3 KB, 857 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 02:32 AM   #72
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Bad_philanthropy, is on to something with the layering I believe. I played a heavy rain game at Sanford Stadium. I was Miami with green pants.

Well by the end of the game, there was some dirt on my white jerseys and some on Georgia's silver pants. However, my green pants and Georgia's jersey's were covered in mud.

I think he is onto something with the "light colored" uniforms having some sort of layering issues.

I noticed this in the demo as well. When I would play with FSU, I would have some dirt on the uniforms, but Alabama never had dirt on their white ones.

Maybe they can patch this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »