Home

Game should be here tomorrow...

This is a discussion on Game should be here tomorrow... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
Rookie

Kurt l o l's Arena

OVR: 1
Game should be here tomorrow...

So I didn't buy 11 and I'm wondering who I should go in my dynasty? I dont have a team I support but if I had to choose one it would be USC (Reggie Bush is my favourite all time college player, followed closely by Eric Berry.) Now I want a team that isn't too easy in recruiting and winning (E.g. if the teams in Texas, I don't want texas I'd want someone like A&M).

Teams I'm thinking off;

FSU - I love FSU for some reason, but the fact they're in florida and have great recruiting every year gives them a very good roster, I think it'll be way to easy to win games with these guys.

Colorado - Don't know why but this team appeals to me. However, I'm not too sure if recruiting will be a little too hard with where the team is based and the schools stats.

Stanford - I also love Stanford, mostly because Wayne Lyons is my favourite high school player I've ever seen, I even added him on facebook xD. I've also got Richard Sherman on facebook (Corner for the Seahawks out of Stanford..) and something about Stanford appeals to me, the fact they're in Cali means recruiting shouldn't be too tough, but also won't be easy with the likes of USC and UCLA roaming around.

Can anyone help me pick a team? It doesn't have to be out of those three, they are just the teams I'm leaning towards, please help, pitch your team to me! Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »