Home

Losing Connection in Ranked Matches

This is a discussion on Losing Connection in Ranked Matches within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #41
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Losing Connection in Ranked Matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Category5Cane
Ive played with multiple teams and ive been disconnected with all of them. Although last night I did actually get through a whole game finally.
Looks like this is my case as well. Spoke too soon. Just got disconnected again in the 2nd quarter, this time with Northwestern. That makes 8 out of 9 games getting disconnected.

WHERE IS EA ON THIS ISSUE?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 02:11 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just wanted to say that I have played seven games start to finish on PS3 and never had an issue. I am using a wired connection and I have played with seven different teams.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #43
Rookie

Category5Cane's Arena

OVR: 0

I've got a streak going! 2 in a row without disconnecting.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActLikeYouCrow
im getting disconnected from the ea servers at least once every hour while playing my offline dynasty. at least i think that was the message i kept getting
This and all the other BS that has been said. This is just so dang aggrivating!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

The first couple days I was getting completed games no problem. My first 10 or so, didn't see one issue. Starting last Thursday I haven't been able to complete one game. Everything is set up the exact same as it has always been. I use one of those boxes that connects to your router then into an electrical outlet. Then the other box is in another electrical outlet with the Cat5 straight into the PS3.

I'm in the network/internet business, but not an engineer. I can almost guarantee this is a server/network issue on EAs side. The either don't have enough resources (servers) to support the user base or the machines they are using are total ****. Let's be honest, I didn't pay $60 for the 2 or 3 small things that changed this year. I pay the $60 EVERY YEAR so I can play against other players ONLINE. This forum has to have someone with a straight line into EA.

WHAT IS THE ISSUE and WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO FIX IT?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #46
Rookie

Category5Cane's Arena

Just got disconnected in overtime. That was the last straw. I'm done with it.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:24 AM   #47
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

This is definitely an EA server issue. I have no problems online with any of my other games. I cant even get into a game online. Why is that? Well its because I cant even connect to the servers. First the game will freeze at the Please Wait screen after pushing start when booting up the game. I have to log out of PSN for it to unfreeze. Then when I get past that if I try and connect to the EA servers from the main menu i either get the servers are down, or the screen freezes at the checking for gameplay tuners or something like that is what it say. I was using wireless then I switched to wired when I seen someone mention it in the thread. But anyway that is not the problem. It definitely is EA servers. Also even when I was able to connect I played about 13 online and probably got disconnected on about 5-6 of them. Its so frustrating because I am mainly an online player.

Once again I have absolutely no problem with my other games online. It is solely ncaa that is giving me the problems. I also have Verizon Fios.

EDIT: Just ran into another problem. Now WHEN/IF i do get past the screen where it gets stuck on the checking for gameplay tuners (something like that) then it gets stuck on the main menu with it saying AUTOSAVE IN PROGRESS.... at the bottom and it still showing the CONNECT TO PLAY ONLINE option. And once again I have to sign off for the screen to get unstuck

Last edited by fatleg3; 07-19-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:25 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
This is definitely an EA server issue. I have no problems online with any of my other games. I cant even get into a game online. Why is that? Well its because I cant even connect to the servers. First the game will freeze at the Please Wait screen after pushing start when booting up the game. I have to log out of PSN for it to unfreeze. Then when I get past that if I try and connect to the EA servers from the main menu i either get the servers are down, or the screen freezes at the checking for gameplay tuners or something like that is what it say. I was using wireless then I switched to wired when I seen someone mention it in the thread. But anyway that is not the problem. It definitely is EA servers. Also even when I was able to connect I played about 13 online and probably got disconnected on about 5-6 of them. Its so frustrating because I am mainly an online player.

Once again I have absolutely no problem with my other games online. It is solely ncaa that is giving me the problems. I also have Verizon Fios.
If you have Verizon Fios it's certainly not a problem with your internet.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »