Home

CUSTOM PLAYBOOK RESOLUTION/FIX

This is a discussion on CUSTOM PLAYBOOK RESOLUTION/FIX within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

OVR: 1
CUSTOM PLAYBOOK RESOLUTION/FIX

Okay, so as most people who own NCAA12 know by now......the custom playbook has some serious issues with regards to gameplay.

I have experienced the problem myself, and so has my friend who is in my online dynasty with me (Basically made his game unplayable).

I havent had a chance to try some of the suggestions made by users here on OS. I know there are many theories and suggestions on how to fix/create custom playbooks so that they work properly. So while we are all waiting on a patch I was hoping that this thread might serve as a place where we could post IDEAS/FIXES for making the custom playbook feature work. So break out the duct tape people and get to work.

Please post your ideas, fixes or suggestions for how to make this thing work. Whether it be something that has worked for you.....or even something you heard worked, or just your idea on how to make it work. That way we have a one stop place to go for answers on how to make the feature work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: CUSTOM PLAYBOOK RESOLUTION/FIX

I have heard that as long as you don't remove any formations from the base playbook you can add formations and add/remove plays without any issues, although I would like for someone to confirm or deny truth to this.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I haven't had the issues that others had with my playbook. I think as long as you don't remove all the formations at once it works. start with a playbook that already has many of the formations you want and it'll probably be fine.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #4
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
I have heard that as long as you don't remove any formations from the base playbook you can add formations and add/remove plays without any issues, although I would like for someone to confirm or deny truth to this.
Thanks for the response hazey. I agree, I am just looking for answers and was really hoping to start a thread that might get people talking. I work all day 8 - 5 so i dont have much time at night to test. Thats why i created this thread so that we might all be able to come to some conclusions.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

I was having the problem, then I went and deleted all my playbooks, and the playbook list it automatically saves...

I then made my playbook, base Notre Dame, for their wildcat, deleted everything, and added in all the wing formations. It works..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Since my last video thread got closed, here it is for anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about:

http://youtu.be/M7QoBKSIEAM
Old 07-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had this problem also with the first playbook I created. It used Oregon as a base, but I deleted mostly everything and then started adding, and it didn't work.

then I made a playbook using SMU as a base, and only added a few formations. It worked.

I also made one using Hawaii as a base, and deleted quite a bit, and then added, but that also works.

It is a very frustrating problem and needs to be fixed by EA, even if we find a decent workaround.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by playguitar90
I had this problem also with the first playbook I created. It used Oregon as a base, but I deleted mostly everything and then started adding, and it didn't work.

then I made a playbook using SMU as a base, and only added a few formations. It worked.

I also made one using Hawaii as a base, and deleted quite a bit, and then added, but that also works.

It is a very frustrating problem and needs to be fixed by EA, even if we find a decent workaround.
Yes i completley agree. And, i wasnt suggesting that EA shouldnt fix the problem. I just thought it would be nice for people to have somewhere they could go to see what Might Work and what doesnt work!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »