Home

First NCAA game looking for some help

This is a discussion on First NCAA game looking for some help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #25
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: First NCAA game looking for some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHORSE09
good thing we didn't get off topic guys. If I had my dorm room to myself I'd definitely do NCAA tutorial vids (even tho I'm no expert just an above average veteran). Especially now if this is the last NCAA and new people are going to grab it. I just don't like the idea of my roommate hearing me talk when I make a video. Especially since he doesn't know I have a channel lol.
Maybe it's time to tell him haha

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #26
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0

Where can I find a list of DLCs? When I first started playing the other day, I noticed that some 'packs' could be bought to help/enhance my recruiting in my Dynasty. Now I can't find where to buy it. Not sure that I would but I'd like to at least 'shop' now that I've had the game for a week.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #27
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

I see on the PS Store where you can buy the DLC for NCAA 12 but not for 14? See my previous post. Am I missing something?
Old 12-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #28
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Sorry to triple post but I'm really getting into the game plus some of my questions may have gotten lost in the holiday.

Next questions are: why Sim & when to sim? I mean do you guys just sim to progress a season or is there any benefits to sim?
Old 12-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #29
Rookie

I too am a beginner to this franchise.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:33 PM   #30
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

I've learned so much over the past few days that I may re-start my San Diego State dynasty. I wish I would have discovered this site sooner. So many things that I'd like to do over. I'm in week 8 of my first year. I have a couple of big wins that I'd hate to nullify.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
I've learned so much over the past few days that I may re-start my San Diego State dynasty. I wish I would have discovered this site sooner. So many things that I'd like to do over. I'm in week 8 of my first year. I have a couple of big wins that I'd hate to nullify.
For DLC I would guess it's in the dashboard in add-ons and you just search for NCAA 14. But I've never used DLC for any NCAA's because they're kinda pointless and they're not free. I only simulate kick-offs and punts (not returns for either) and extra points because I'm A.D.D. and those are too long and boring. You'll probably end up restarting multiple times like most people so don't worry about it too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #32
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHORSE09
For DLC I would guess it's in the dashboard in add-ons and you just search for NCAA 14. But I've never used DLC for any NCAA's because they're kinda pointless and they're not free. I only simulate kick-offs and punts (not returns for either) and extra points because I'm A.D.D. and those are too long and boring. You'll probably end up restarting multiple times like most people so don't worry about it too much.
Thanks. I'd hate to throw any money into it as well but I feel that since I'm so late in getting the game, I'd like a kick start. I did notice in the PS dashboard that they had quite a few DLC for NCAA 12 but NOTHING for 14 (or any other ones for that matter). It THOUGHT it gave me an option to purchase certain packs when setting up the dynasty.

Also, I mis-spoke... I meant simulating seasons. But that's a good idea about siming kick offs. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »